Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2010 :  08:00:22 AM  Show Profile
I got the new Magazine" Where Women Create" Yesterday in the mail. Love this magazine.So many great pictures and ideas. Nice to see pictures of women that have more stuff then I do in their creative space. Maybe they drink more coffee then I do. I posted a picture. So if you see this magazine at the bookstore and you want to cut WAY! DOWN ON YOUR GROCERIES THIS WEEK, BUY IT.

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Catherine
True Blue Farmgirl

166 Posts

Catherine Ann
Temple TX
USA
166 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2010 :  10:06:54 AM  Show Profile
I saw that magazine at the store recently ... lovely photos.
Blessings,
Catherine

http://lovelivingsimply.blogspot.com/

Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant. ~Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2010 :  2:37:38 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
i have about 3 of these magazines nancy and i love them too. i like to see that the ladies creative areas are sometimes just as cluttered as mine.
did you know that our very own mj was in the first edition and i heard that her creative area was NOT cluttered.
anyway, i love going to your blog site even when i dont leave you a little note.
also heard you cut your hair!!!!!!!!!!i am letting mine grow out,,,,,and also still waiting for my eyebrows to return????????love you in texas nancy

love
frannie in texas
home of "green"crafts,
where no scrap is left behind
(http://abunnystale.wordpress.com/)
www.angeltree.etsy.com

check out the farm at:
www.localharvest.org/farms/M24434
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2010 :  3:55:00 PM  Show Profile
Yes Frannie I saw that MJ was in that issue. That is such a nice magazine. Better that your hair and eyebrows are growing out then my cutting my hair, so glad you are back home doing what you do best. Did you see bonnie bunny in the post with the jug?

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2010 :  8:07:41 PM  Show Profile
Hey Nancy Jo, I've heard of this magazine but have not had the privelege of purchasing or reading one, which is probably a good thing :)

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2010 :  11:08:09 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
i did not see the pics of bonne bunny cause right now my computer will not let me see pics on the blog site. we have dial up and it can be very contrary.this is a pic of one of bonne's cousins that is living with us right now. she wants to be a dancer, a toe dancer and is determined that it is possible.

we also have a seamstress bunny who lives here and i have a wonderful story about her, but we have been so busy recouperating and planting that i havent been able to tell her story yet.
anyway, i hope in good time to get back to everything cause i really miss the days when i used to get to tell the tales of the bunnies. i am so happy that your bunny is with you. i have a few bunnies left to send to farmgirls, and i am determined to get them sent out. it is just taking forever..

love
frannie in texas
home of "green"crafts,
where no scrap is left behind
(http://abunnystale.wordpress.com/)
www.angeltree.etsy.com

check out the farm at:
www.localharvest.org/farms/M24434
Go to Top of Page

cgonyer
True Blue Farmgirl

220 Posts

Cindy
Petersburg MI
USA
220 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2010 :  05:04:49 AM  Show Profile
I think I have every issue of this magazine. I love it! They are a bit pricey, ok, really pricey - I consider them paperback books, not magazines - I guess that helps me rationalize the purchase of them ;-). Anyway, they are awesome! Buy one if you get the chance.
~Cindy
Farmgirl #1273
Go to Top of Page

Lessie Louise
True Blue Farmgirl

1406 Posts

Carol
PECULIAR MO
USA
1406 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2010 :  08:07:25 AM  Show Profile
I love that magazine! On Sundays my hubby and I go to Borders, I get a cup of coffee and read that magazine cover to cover...just love it!

Forget buns of steel, I'd rather have buns of cinnamon!

Farmgirl #680!
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Where Women Create Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page