Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 When is our next Issue of MJF being mailed out?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic When is our next Issue of MJF being mailed out? Next Topic  

BonnieBlue
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

bonnie
amite LA
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2010 :  2:29:02 PM  Show Profile
I can never remember when every other month the issues come out. Just waiting for the next issue, I always enjoy my surprise when they come in. What is the main article going to be about for this next issue.

Thanks for any information.
Bonnie

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2010 :  12:38:46 PM  Show Profile
Hi Bonnie.
Our issues are shipped to subscribers about the first week of the month prior to the issue's monthly dates and appear on newsstands around the middle of the month prior to issue dates. So the next issue, June/July, will get to subscribers around the first week of May and will be on sale at stores around May 18. Our theme for that issue is Sentimental Journeys. Inside, you'll find things like:
*I KNOW my tractor's sexy
*Bringing home your first goat
*Organic veggies & fruits from the grill
*Small-town quilt stops
*DIY: cowboy-boot purses
*(for you city gals) Farming in the city
and lots more.

Thanks!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page

KarenP
True Blue Farmgirl

666 Posts

Karen
Chippewa Falls Wisconsin
USA
666 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2010 :  2:46:53 PM  Show Profile
Carol,
Are you going to tease us with the cover art again?
I love it.
Karen

"Purest Spring Water in the World"
Go to Top of Page

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2010 :  5:45:01 PM  Show Profile
OMGoodness! It sounds wonderful! I am intrigued by the cowboy boot purses and farming in the city! Can't wait to get it! I know I'll love it all. I ordered a gift subscription for one of my husband's office assistants and she got her first mag this week and she confessed that she got little to no work done for a few hours...hehehe....I knew she'd love it! And yet another MJF lover!

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Siobhan - AKA Liza-Jane (my farmgirl name), wife to my best friend, Trent, and mommy to Camden (11/28/05) and Bennett (7/11/07). and Truman (7/28/09)
Go to Top of Page

jsparks60
True Blue Farmgirl

61 Posts

June
Greene NY
USA
61 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2010 :  2:09:52 PM  Show Profile
I can't wait - the issue sounds great - really want to see the cowboy boot purses. And veggies off the grill. mmmmm!!!

Farmgirl #1401

'Tis the gift to come down where we ought to be' - from 'Simple Gifts'
Go to Top of Page

Sourceress
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Elisabeth
Thurmont MD
76 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2010 :  11:46:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Sourceress an AOL message  Send Sourceress a Yahoo! Message
"Bringing home your first goat"

I think my husband is in trouble...even though he was the one who got me started on wanting goats in the first place... :D

Of course, any livestock higher up the evolutionary tree than bees is going to have to wait until we get our own place, pretty much, and I'm not real sure about the bees. I'll have to ask my landlord. :P

Lis
*the Sourceress*
unschooling mama to
Corwyn (4/99)
and Galen (5/01)
Go to Top of Page

jclambert
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Judy
Stringtown Oklahoma
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2010 :  05:29:53 AM  Show Profile
The articles sound great. I can't wait to see the tractor article. I think my big, blue New Holland tractor is pretty sexy too.

Judy

*Love one another*
Go to Top of Page

gypsy goat
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

mary jo
michigan
673 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2010 :  05:46:39 AM  Show Profile
sounds wonderful-can't wait for something worth looking at and reading!!!

whatever you are be a good one-abe lincoln
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic When is our next Issue of MJF being mailed out? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page