Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic A heart felt note. Next Topic  

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  2:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I want to tell all my swap partners that I am soo sorry for always being late in mailing my stuff. No matter how I try and send something on time something all ways comes up! Either one of my goats gets sick or something or school related ( I am homeschooled so I am taking lots of diffrent classes) or a project doesn't work, etc. Anyway, I just wanted to say I am soo sorry for always being late and I am trying harded than ever before to get things to you ladies on time. I hope you can all forgive me for being so late all the time! I have really enjoyed swapping with you all so much!!! Hugs!!!
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)

delicia
True Blue Farmgirl

917 Posts

delicia
cincinnati ohio
USA
917 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  3:23:40 PM  Show Profile
Channah, I am always late sending my stuff as well. I just finished up my recipes tonight to mail tomorrow for the recipe swap and so I need to ask for forgiveness as well. And I am not in school.
delicia
Go to Top of Page

chick-chick
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Liz
New Britain CT
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  03:59:10 AM  Show Profile
Channah,
No worries, sometimes life just gets in the way of life! I have just sent out some of my other swaps that I fell behind on. I think alot of us have been there. Sometimes it is so easy to get carried away signing up for swaps because they are so fun and lets face it, sitting here in fornt of the computer I feel like anything is possible, then as I sign off, reality hits me and I think whoa, how many swaps did I just sign up for???? But it all worked out for me and it will for you too. If you need to pull out from our swap that's o.k. Let me know it is not a problem. Or it you need to just put it aside untill you have more time, tha's o.k. too.
Liz
Go to Top of Page

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  04:49:16 AM  Show Profile
Channah, it is okay on this end. You have always kept in touch to let me know that you haven't forgotten. No apologies needed here. You have been thoughtfukl through the whole process:)

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

Go to Top of Page

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  07:00:01 AM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
That is life. We all know that you are busy and will get to it. Don't worry about it one bit.

www.mrsrooster.blogspot.com

Farmgirl #1259
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  07:41:32 AM  Show Profile
Channah,
No apologies necessary. You are one busy gal!!
Michele

www.2vintagedivas.etsy.com
www.sissyandsisterstitch.etsy.com
www.sissyandsisterstitch.artfire.com

Love that good ole vintage junk
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  07:53:37 AM  Show Profile
Channah, you're the best and you don't need to worry one bit!! You get them sent eventually and the fact remains, these swaps are not suppose to stress us out, they're for fun and connection, so no worries!!!!
Hugs, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  09:38:09 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you so much ladies for understanding! It helps alot! I just hate always being late! It is not far to you ladies and I want to be a good swap partner. I don't want people to have to wait months to get there gifts. I don't want people to go " oh no! I got Maggie14 again".

Liz, no way would I leave you without anything. I love the beautiful scarf you made and have already mailed you your gift in return. :) You should get it today or tomorrow. :)

Thank you all again so much for understanding! Hugs!!!!!!!!
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

chick-chick
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Liz
New Britain CT
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  1:09:26 PM  Show Profile
Channah, I Got my package!!!
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic A heart felt note. Next Topic