Author Cleaning Up: Previous Topic Swiffer Cloths Next Topic
Page: of 2

SarahJ
True Blue Farmgirl

198 Posts

Shreveport Louisiana
198 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2007 :  07:52:22 AM  Show Profile
If anyone is concerned about using the disposable Swiffer mop pads, I received a Bissel "Flip-Ease" for Christmas(I guess their answer to the Swiffer), and the pads are washable microfiber. The unit is actually a dry-vac and a mop in one, though the dry vac is for mild stuff, so it isn't for getting up the big messes.
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2007 :  08:57:29 AM  Show Profile
Hi Rosemary...I'm laughing at your response, but more at myself since I forgot I posted the question...so which one of us needs sympathy? I will check out the post about a Virginia Farmgirl meeting...I am in Loudoun County now but spending most weekends at our farm near Warsaw, VA. I drive through part of Fauquier County commuting don Rt. 29/17 between the two places.

Jo

"There are no strangers here, only friends you've yet to meet."
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2007 :  09:08:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
I keep a Swiffer hand duster in a drawer in my booth in an antique mall. It's great for quick dusting and it's lasted for quite a while. I'm going to try the car dusting idea someone posted - that's very handy!

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Cleaning Up: Previous Topic Swiffer Cloths Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page