Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Came across Mary Jane's Ideabook at the library!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Came across Mary Jane's Ideabook at the library! Next Topic  

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  07:05:44 AM  Show Profile
I have done searches through our library system for Mary Jane's books before, and nothing has ever turned up. I am saving my money up to buy all her books, but for now have just wanted to read them!
Husband and I stopped there the other day to pick up a couple of books for him so he can figure out how to build a chicken coop.
Imagine my surprise when I looked up and there staring at me was Mary Jane's idea book!!!! And joy! And excitement!!!! LOL!
Then when I got home, I did another search for the Outpost book and that happens to be in our system just a different library so I have it on hold.(Found out I have to search for the whole title, not just part)
I have been taking my time going through the Ideabook, but I absolutely love it! I will still be buying mine, when I can, but for now, I can have it for 6 weeks, and if I am late, my library does not charge fines on their books!!!
I am about ready to go read all about makeovers!!!!
Just had to share my excitment with you all!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/

Candy C.
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Candy
Mescal AZ
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  07:28:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Candy C. a Yahoo! Message
How cool Brenda! Enjoy looking through the book, I was just going through mine again last night.

Candy C.
Farmgirl Sister #977

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  08:59:48 AM  Show Profile
Brenda! That is sooooooooooooooo awesome!!! I love the Idea book.. I have one and is great for "reference" source book!

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My Blog: ...following my heart, dreams and Jesus
...http://karrieann-followingmyheartandjesus.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  1:53:16 PM  Show Profile
Awesome find! You inspired me, Brenda :) I just went to my local library online and found the Stitching Room book and put it on hold! Yay!

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Siobhan - AKA Liza-Jane (my farmgirl name), wife to my best friend, Trent, and mommy to Camden (11/28/05) and Bennett (7/11/07). and Truman (7/28/09)
Go to Top of Page

Sourceress
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Elisabeth
Thurmont MD
76 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  2:46:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Sourceress an AOL message  Send Sourceress a Yahoo! Message
That's a great idea! I was thinking I would have to wait until I could either afford to buy the books, or convince someone else to buy them for me (I have a birthday coming up in a couple of months..). I hadn't even thought to check the library! I know what the kids and I will be doing next week... :D

Lis
*the Sourceress*
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Came across Mary Jane's Ideabook at the library! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page