Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Still stuck in the '80's....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Still stuck in the '80's.... Next Topic  

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  9:10:45 PM  Show Profile
Just thought I'd let you'all know, my hair-cutter lady (a different one this time, never had seen me before) said I have an 80's hair-cut. This was without me telling her that OTHER haircutters had said the same thing.

Nice to know some things never change, eh??

For some 'venting'-type of entertainment, please read my blog, http://lostadventuresintrucking.blogspot.com .

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  9:15:27 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Oh that is funny Winona!! lol I agree some things never change. :)
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  10:27:20 PM  Show Profile
I was sporting the 'Farrah' do into the 90's. One time I went to a hairdresser and she told me she was getting rid of Farrah (and she did). But that was a great hairdo. I think if you like it and it works for you then you should go for it!

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  05:46:28 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
There is nothing wrong with being stuck in 80s or whatever era you like the style.
Hairstylists are trained on what is "current" and that's part of their job...but that doesn't mean they are right.

If you like your hair then keep it the same! I loved the Farrah the best of all I've seen!

Linda in Scranton, PA

Jesus is a feminist.

Edited by - yarnmamma on Mar 26 2010 11:05:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

vegetarian farmer
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Jane
Freedom pa
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  10:38:43 AM  Show Profile
I was in a department store yesterday and I can not believe that the 80's style clothing is back!!! So Winona you are actually very in style right now.
Jane

http://hardworkhomestead.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  11:07:26 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
Since there are alot of things I liked about the 80s styles...I wouldn't mind them coming back.

Linda in Scranton, PA

Jesus is a feminist.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  5:53:54 PM  Show Profile
Every time I let my hairdresser style my hair, I look like I'm in the '80s. LOL. I think she is stuck in the '80s! LOL. Maybe I need a new hairdresser. I only go once a month. I have a pony tail, so she can't do much with that!
Winona, I say, wear your hair the way you want to.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Still stuck in the '80's.... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page