Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic A give away Next Topic  

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2010 :  12:13:42 PM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
I am giving away Guidepost's Daily Bible. If you visit my blog and leave me a comment and your email. I will be drawing a name next Wed.

Have a wonderful day.

www.mrsrooster.blogspot.com

Farmgirl #1259

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2010 :  3:33:30 PM  Show Profile
Just left a comment there, Amy. I enjoyed reading a bit of your blog. Nice job!

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2010 :  3:50:14 PM  Show Profile
Oh Amy! I spent some time at your blog playing the music, just beautiful! We have the same taste in music I think.

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2010 :  5:03:14 PM  Show Profile
some days I just can't figure things out. Today was one of those days. I went to your site which is very nice but I could not figure out how to leave my name.. I clicked on the small print give-a-ways, but nothing came up. If you could would you please add my name to that list for the guideposts bible..I get the magazine but I never got the bible, I think I may have to check it out. Is it easy reading??? I also enjoyed the music..I just don't know how to put those things on the computer.. I have so much to learn..

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  08:17:29 AM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
Diane- I just got on your follow list. I am more than glad to add you to the giveaway list!!!!

Farmgirl #1259
Go to Top of Page

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  08:19:45 AM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
I sometimes just leave my blog up to listen to my music. I love Hilary Stagg. It is just the most beautiful music that I have ever heard. If you go to Playlist or Pandora you can hear some of his music. He passed away about 10 years ago. It is a shame. Same with Vangelis.

Enya and Moya Brennan are sisters.

Have a great day.

Farmgirl #1259
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic A give away Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page