Page: of 2

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2010 :  11:09:11 AM  Show Profile
I really don't know what I am. I guess I am more of a night owl, because I love the quiet of the night, but I am also very productive in the morning. At night, I like to read, write, and just relax. The day is always so loud and busy, and like Channah, I like staying up late. It's also when I normally like to watch tv. I think I'm more of a night owl, but with a little bit of early bird. I guess that's because I was born at 2:16 P.M. Right in the middle!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.
Go to Top of Page

JojoNH
True Blue Farmgirl

1984 Posts

Joanna
Dunbarton New Hampshire
USA
1984 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2010 :  3:53:11 PM  Show Profile
Hi Elizabeth, I think it is when you are actually born. . . my oldest was born at midnight. . on the dot, that is when he is most awake.
My youngest was born around 6:30 pm and he is most awake later in the evening until about 1am. Me, I was born in the early morning, I am most active in the morning.

Just something I observed over time. . . not always a true science, however, it is pretty accurate over all

Joanna #566
JojoNH
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CountryCents
www.CountryCents.com
http://CountryCents.Blogspot.com
http://Twitter.com/Eastwooddesigns
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2010 :  4:15:09 PM  Show Profile
When my girl was small, I was a night owl. Those were the hours I could stitch and quilt and do things that were my choice. Now that hubby and I live here alone, I go to bed earlier knowing that I may have the entire day the next day to do the things I need to accomplish. I used to go to bed at 1 and be up at 6:30. Hubby could not believe I knew so much about David Letterman! Now I go to bed about 10 and get up at 6 OR 7. But I look back on those night owl times with pleasure, because the house was quiet, and I knew everyone was tucked in and I could work.

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

patchworkpeace
True Blue Farmgirl

478 Posts

Judy
Jackson Michigan
USA
478 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2010 :  4:20:38 PM  Show Profile
I'm not sure what time my twin and I were born, but if you all are right it would have to be morning. We both are early to bed and early to risers. It drives my husband nuts since he likes to sleep in, but he loves to wake up to breakfast.

If I can't sleep though, I get up and clean the house. For some crazy reason it's relaxing.

Judy

Success is measured not by the position one reaches but by the obstacles one has to overcome to reach it. Booker T. Washington
Go to Top of Page

dawnm
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Dawn
Blueridge Mts Va
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2010 :  11:06:39 PM  Show Profile
Hoo, Hoo. Here I sit wide awake. I want to sleep so I am giving it my best shot and sitting in the dark, waiting for Mr. Sandman to send me some dreams.

Dawn

"though an old man yet, I am a young gardener." Thomas Jefferson
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Night Owls Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page