Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 R.O.A.K. Channah Outdoes Herself Once Again!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic R.O.A.K. Channah Outdoes Herself Once Again!!! Next Topic  

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  8:09:28 PM  Show Profile

Channah,

Thank you so much for your R.O.A.K. towards me and especially towards my son. He hadn't been feeling well for a few weeks due to having bronchitis.

I shared with Channah that he loves getting cards and things in the mail.

I didn't know what was going on when she asked for help from all of the farmgirls. When I offered to help, she told me it was a surprise for me and my son.

So, Channah asked a lot of you sweet and kind farmgirls to send us cards or letters. There was such a huge outpouring of kindness toward both of us. I want to thank all of you for your prayers and for all the cards and letters we received. My son is feeling so much better and is out with his aunt enjoying the beautiful weekend that we are having.

He loved getting all the St. Patrick's Day cards and special things that he got in the mail!!!

Once again thanks to everyone who sent a card, a letter or any other special surprise for my son, and most of all for the prayers that you sent up for him!!!

And dear sweet Channah, thank you so much for thinking of others as you so often do. You are such a wonderful example to others of how a 15 year old young lady should conduct herself!!!

God bless you!!!

Smiles...

Judy

Love as if there is no tomorrow!!!

"Country Girl at Heart"...

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  9:07:29 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
aawww, It was my pleasure Judy!! I could not have done that without the help of all of these wonderful farmgirls!! So lets give a big hand to all of them!! :) Thank you farmgirls from the bottom of my heart!!

Judy, I am glad both you and your son are enjoying the cards! :)

Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  04:18:43 AM  Show Profile
It was nice to have the opportunity to do something nice for someone who needed it and wasn't expecting it! Thanks Channah for putting it together :)

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.wakeupstartlearning.blogspot.com
www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  06:15:17 AM  Show Profile
Awe...such a sweet thing to do Channah and fellow farmgirls! I <3 it here!!! Such kindness all around....

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Siobhan - AKA Liza-Jane (my farmgirl name), wife to my best friend, Trent, and mommy to Camden (11/28/05) and Bennett (7/11/07). and Truman (7/28/09)
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  07:00:45 AM  Show Profile
I was happy to be a part of it. All the farmgirl's outpouring of caring is the best medicine ever. Channah, thanks for rallying the sisters on this. You cabbage heart you!

Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is! "Mark Twain"
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  10:54:08 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
You ladies are so welcome! thank you soo much again for helping me make this happen! You are all such a blessing!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  6:00:31 PM  Show Profile
Our Channah is such a special person. I am so grateful to MJF for finding her. She is a breath of fresh air!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  6:53:54 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you so much Marly!! You ladies have been so good to me!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2010 :  06:17:20 AM  Show Profile
It always thrills me to send a card or little note to an unexpected farmgirl! Thanks again Channah for being so caring!Judy, Im so glad you and your son enjoyed some fun too! Love ya! Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic R.O.A.K. Channah Outdoes Herself Once Again!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page