goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  9:40:06 PM  Show Profile
Hubby really did try. He really did. But when I ask him to get me some milk to go with my chocolate chip cookies, he comes back with chocolate milk.... (We are at a truckstop in North Texas and he was going inside the building to get coffee and I asked him for the milk). Bless his heart, he did get my milk after all...I put on a smile and said 'thanks, honey' and promptly posted here to do a mini-vent.

It could be worse and I'm only griping. He's still the bestest!!

PS I'm trying to change my siggy but it won't change. Check out http://lostadventuresintrucking.blogspot.com !

For uber-opinionated, pleasurable horse related reading, please visit http://horseinfoperson.blogspot.com/

I have some other blogs in the works...please stay tuned and I'll let you know where to go! :-)

Edited by - goneriding on Mar 17 2010 9:47:27 PM

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  9:48:21 PM  Show Profile
Checking if this works.... :-)

For some 'venting'-type of entertainment, please read my blog, http://lostadventuresintrucking.blogspot.com .

Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  05:44:35 AM  Show Profile
Oh I completely understand, you love'em and keep right on trunkin! Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  06:19:14 AM  Show Profile
So funny. Reminds me of my grandma who a few days ago sent my grandpa to the store to get her some Theraflu. She told him to buy the one with the pink top. He came home with I don't know how many containers of it because he couldn't figure out which one was pink and didn't want to be wrong. HA HA!!!

Glad you can smile about the chocolate milk. You're a dear!!

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.wakeupstartlearning.blogspot.com
www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  06:49:44 AM  Show Profile
AH, Winona, that is so sweet and irritating all at the same time. I have one of those too. Ya just gotta love 'em. Maybe next time he'll get it right!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  06:56:08 AM  Show Profile
Winona, I love your new blog! I would go with my hubby more if he had a bathroom in his truck. I am always having to go so it just won;t work for me. So I know what you're talking about. I can't wiat to read more. Keep it comin'! And I wish my hubby could be more like yours. He gets jerked around so much out there. And he's so nice. Sometimes he lets them know, though.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  2:50:02 PM  Show Profile
I gotta say, chocolate chip cookies and chocolate milk!!! That is my kind of guy!! LOL

MJ

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

AliciaNak
True Blue Farmgirl

405 Posts

Alicia
Elko Nevada
USA
405 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  3:25:59 PM  Show Profile
Do you do long hauls? You've probably been right past my house. I'm not 200 yards off of I-80. I've seen some really interesting trucks and loads go by. Passed an Elephant on it's way to Circus Circus in Reno once. Will never forget passing that Semi, seeing a "window" into the trailer and being greeted by an elephant!
But back to the vent. He did try. At least he remembered to bring in milk, in some form! :)

Alicia
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~Ralph Waldo Emmerson
www.blondenak.blogspot.com
www.artfire.com/users/BlondeNakCreations
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  3:40:20 PM  Show Profile
Winona keep you some sticky notes handy and jot down what you want and stick it to the front of his shirt!hahahaha

Brenda

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony" Mahatma Gandhi
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic *sigh* A vent.... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page