Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 West-Central Wisconsin Farmgirls
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic West-Central Wisconsin Farmgirls Next Topic  

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  6:09:41 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
I would love to get this group up and running. Is anyone interested in getting together in April?

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399
West-Central WI Farmgirls

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog...Charles F. Doran

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  05:55:23 AM  Show Profile
I want to join a WI chapter, but can't find an active one in my Southern WI area. I wouldn't mind joining yours and getting together in April.
Send me an e-mail if this is possible.

Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is! "Mark Twain"
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  7:44:05 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Mauston appears to be just about in the middle for us Diane. Is that a possibility for you?

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog...Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  04:50:06 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Is there anyone in Wisconsin that would like to meet up?

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399

Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2010 :  05:57:55 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Bump

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2010 :  07:29:02 AM  Show Profile
Julie,
I could do Mauston. I am sorry it took so long to get back to you, I lost this post. When and Where?
By the way, I love your quote. I am in an animal rescue group in my area and that quote is so true.
Look forward to our meeting.
Diane

farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2010 :  07:31:03 AM  Show Profile
Hey Wisconsin Farm girls, I am going to meet the farmgirls on the loose tour in Pepin, WI in June.
Anyone want to hook up and go together?

farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2010 :  06:50:55 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Hey Diane! I am checking into it and I think I will be going if I can get off work. Will you be going for both days or just one?

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2010 :  07:37:19 AM  Show Profile
Julie, I was going to go for both days. I could pick you up on the way. I was thinking about a hotel room, all I have is a tent...no camper. It is only for one night and we could split the cost. Did you look at the dates, I think it is June 10th and 11th in Pepin. Let me know, it would be fun to go together!

farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

aliciarazvi
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Alicia
Stevens Point Wisconsin
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2013 :  05:58:33 AM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone,
I am a new farmgirl looking for a group in the Central WI area. I know this is an old thread but just wanted to see... is anyone still active in the area anymore? I would love to join an already established group.

Alicia
Go to Top of Page

aliciarazvi
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Alicia
Stevens Point Wisconsin
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2013 :  05:59:49 AM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone,
I am a new farmgirl looking for a group in the Central WI area. I know this is an old thread but just wanted to see... is anyone still active in the area anymore? I would love to join an already established group.

Alicia
Go to Top of Page

SpyChicken
True Blue Farmgirl

436 Posts

Christine
Fond du Lac WI
USA
436 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2013 :  6:30:47 PM  Show Profile
I'd love to find wisconsin farm girls who would like to meet up! I'm in fond du lac, abt. 1 hr south of green bay.
Go to Top of Page

opengatefarm
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Sonja
Merrill WI
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2015 :  07:58:43 AM  Show Profile
Hey all, bumping this thread too, wondering if any WI farmgirls are still active?

Sonja

Because everyone should have a little dirt under their nails...
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2015 :  10:47:06 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Hi Sonja! I have been gone for a while due to many things... but good news, I AM BACK!! I have missed talking to everyone. Wish to get back in the swing of things. I would love to get together with anyone. I am in the West-Central area though. Any one like to meet up?

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic West-Central Wisconsin Farmgirls Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page