Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic What do YOU look like. Next Topic
Page: of 21

garliclady
True Blue Farmgirl

274 Posts

Reidsville NC
274 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  12:34:29 PM  Show Profile
I often wonder what you ladies look like . Do you have a picture of you that we could see. In my family I am the picture taker so I rarely have picture of me taken especially ones where I am dressed in my every day gardening clothes . Someone took a picture of me the other day so here is the garlic Lady
Share with us what do you look like???

My Farm http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&ext=1&groupid=140532&ck=
My Recipes http://recipecircus.com/recipes/garliclady/
]
My blog http://www.epicourier.com/Garliclady/

DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  1:26:43 PM  Show Profile
Geez I hate getting my picture taken, it always looks like me! I'll see what I can scrounge up.

http://www.daisyfarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  2:23:19 PM  Show Profile
There's a picture of me on my blog. The link is below!! It's not a very good one when I get a little sunshine on this stark white skin I'll have to take a better one.

~~Bridge's Boutique~~
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  2:32:40 PM  Show Profile
My photo is on the thread about the traveling mascot dolls. Garliclady, you are cute!!! Love your hat.

Peace
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  3:13:08 PM  Show Profile
Yes you girls are cute and I saw Jeannie on the doll site with her apron on! I have not mastered the photo art yet, but I'AM 5'1 Long black hair and somewhat slim, like to wear long skirts. See that should be almost like a picture!!
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  4:36:22 PM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo, you are just a little thing! :) And I wear long skirts, too. I love them. They are cool, easy, and pretty.

Peace

Edited by - jpbluesky on Apr 23 2006 4:37:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  5:41:25 PM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
Hello,
I can't figure out how to add my Pic. I love long skirts or dresses,and sweats. I wear them as comfy clothes and gardening clothes at home. I also love my bibs too, you can never have enough pockets. I am 5'3" auburn hair (my hair dresser makes sure of that) meduim build, rosy cheeks (thanks to my parents and rosia) and a big smile. Keeps others wondering what you are up to.

Pray for our troops to come home safe and soon.
Enjoying the road to the simple life :>)
Go to Top of Page

bubblesnz
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

helen

New Zealand
291 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  5:48:43 PM  Show Profile
Here's me in this years gourd patch.
Go to Top of Page

_Rebecca_
True Blue Farmgirl

568 Posts

Rebecca
OK
USA
568 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  6:17:55 PM  Show Profile

Sorry, I don't have a photo by myself. This was from last summer. I am back to brown hair (my natural color) and it's down to my shoulders now. Also I am 7 mo pregnant.

.·:*¨¨* :·.Rebecca.·:*¨¨* :·.
Wife of Jonathan, Mother of Joel, Caitlyn, Elia
Go to Top of Page

DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  6:39:27 PM  Show Profile
What a beautiful family you have Rebecca!

http://www.daisyfarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  6:49:45 PM  Show Profile
How fun to see what you gals look like! Alot of you have seen this pic of me and Mona before..but here goes...

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  6:50:30 PM  Show Profile
Rebecca, lovely family, cute kids.

Garlic Lady, love that hat and the bibs.

Okay, I don't like my picture being taken, but the best one I have is from two Christmas's ago at my Parents house.

[ ]

That's my hubby next to me. My hair is shorter now, but otherwise I look about the same.

Anne

"Second star to the right, straight on till morning" Peter Pan
Go to Top of Page

sonflowergurl
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Katee
Tampa 'Burbs FL
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  8:02:21 PM  Show Profile  Send sonflowergurl an AOL message
Here's a pic of me (with my family) two Easters ago. I'm usually the one with the camera, so pics of me are few and far between.

Here's a pic of our family, taken for our church's website. It's not a very clear pic, but it's recent. (And I'm not as thin... LOL)

Katee

The end will justify the pain it took to get us here.
"Looking Toward the Son"---- http://sonflowergirl731.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  9:50:48 PM  Show Profile
I LOVE seeing photos of you all!! What a handsome group we are and just look at those gorgeous children and handsome hubbies! What fun to connect names with faces. My photo is on my etsy site (link below). It's me (I hate taking photos too) and a client I was having a conversation with. Thanks everybody for sharing!

Farmgirl hug,
Patricia

Come visit my Etsy store at www.chezPatricia.etsy.com
Farmgirls do it organically!
Go to Top of Page

Horseyrider
True Blue Farmgirl

1045 Posts

Mary Ann
Illinois
1045 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2006 :  04:34:27 AM  Show Profile
You guys make me realize I don't have any pics of me without a horse! I have lots of me on horses, but none of just me. So here's one of me with my boy Forrest Gump. We'd just completed our last class of the day, and we were in the line up. And yes, we won.

My hair is longer, but you couldn't tell here; English riders always have to have their hair contained in nets or braids. Still have those huge thighs, though. *rolls eyes*

It sure is fun to see everyone!

Go to Top of Page

Destiny~
True Blue Farmgirl

195 Posts

Dar
west TX
USA
195 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2006 :  11:12:16 AM  Show Profile
Patricia, I didn't know that you were a pet psychic, that is so cool. Are you able to solve potty training issues? I have a very confused 1 year old puppy-too bad you don't live closer.
Go to Top of Page

akcowgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

296 Posts

Valerie
Homer Alaska
USA
296 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2006 :  11:17:48 AM  Show Profile  Send akcowgirl a Yahoo! Message
ok lets see if i do this right

ok that is me if it turned out. Not the greatist picture as it was about 15 degrees and we were freezeing but... hair is a littlelonger now and i have not lost any weight (hmmm note to self do not wear the down jacket while haveing pics taken, it does nothing for me)That is my honey who is with me i think he is about the cutest thing but i am a little bias i think.

Valerie
Yes, I live in my own little world. But that's ok they know me here.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Go to Top of Page

twigs
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

tiffany
lacie ky
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2006 :  2:39:37 PM  Show Profile  Send twigs an AOL message
well here is my crew

Twigs

May you be surrounded by the things of olde that make you feel like a treasure!
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2006 :  2:52:47 PM  Show Profile
Destiny, a lot depends on the pup's age. Little ones are like babies - not much in the communication department. Their little minds are too scattered ("you want me to pee where? Oh, look, a chicken! When's dinner?" I can try if you like.

Try this: get his attention and send him a picture - visualize - where he is supposed to go and where he is not. Tell him in words while you're doing this, "this is where you should pee" and "this is where you should not pee". Tell him he will make Mommy very happy if he can learn this because it's very important. He'll understand. And dogs love to please their people so he'll really try. Let me know how you make out and good luck!

Farmgirl hug,
Patricia

Come visit my Etsy store at www.chezPatricia.etsy.com
Farmgirls do it organically!
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2006 :  09:16:03 AM  Show Profile
This is such fun to see what everyone looks like and to know a little more about each of you. Thank you! As soon as I can get the hang of the photo bit (and maybe after the babe comes... I'll get one posted...

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2006 :  09:58:39 AM  Show Profile
oh girls your all so beautiful w/ beautiful families, horses &farms. I'll send a pic AFTER I get my husband to show me how. For now, Im 5" 1, about 125 lbs. short curly silver hair. I wear whatever is comfy & whatever Im in the mood to wear but I always wear my straw cowgirl hat when Im working outside. It's light and it protects me from getting too much sun, I love it.

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13
Go to Top of Page

FlipFlopFarmer
True Blue Farmgirl

198 Posts

Carla
Molalla Oregon
198 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2006 :  10:16:11 AM  Show Profile
This is my friend Debbie on the left and me on the right.

This is one of very few photos I have of myself. As a Mom, I'm the one always taking the pictures.

This is a cute one of our youngest son, Cameron. This whole picture just cracks me up. The crown, the calf bottle that's half as big and he is, sitting on a bag of feed with his undies and muck boots...and don't forget the temporary tatoo on the arm! Cracks me up!! He is a true blue farmer through and through.

Live simply.
Love generously.
Care deeply.
Speak kindly.

Edited by - FlipFlopFarmer on Apr 25 2006 10:16:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2006 :  10:27:33 AM  Show Profile
Perfect pic of your little farmboy Carla!!!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Destiny~
True Blue Farmgirl

195 Posts

Dar
west TX
USA
195 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2006 :  1:12:10 PM  Show Profile
I love all the pictures, they're so full of life. You know what I mean?

Patricia, I had to laugh when I read what you posted about her mind being all over the place. I can definitly see that in her eyes.
I will try your suggestions. She's a smarty but so frustrating. She'll ask to go outside but only to play, then she'll potty in the house but she sneak off to do it. Naughty and she knows it.

"Let us, together, sow seeds for a better harvest-a harvest for hope."
Jane Goodall, Harvest for Hope
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2006 :  3:19:45 PM  Show Profile
Rebecca -- you have the cutest family! Love the red hair. Of course I'm partial since I have a red-headed daughter and grandson. I'll have to see if I can find a picture to post.

http://therusticcottage.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

NicoleG
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Illinois
92 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2006 :  3:26:41 PM  Show Profile
Lets see if this works. This was taken by my cousin the day I got my digital camera. I'm waving, not trying to hide. It's not the best picture but it will have to do for now. :)

Edited by - NicoleG on Apr 25 2006 3:33:33 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Across the Fence: Previous Topic What do YOU look like. Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page