hippieheart
Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

Lisa
Kent WA
USA
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  08:31:59 AM  Show Profile
Good morning fellow farmgirls. I have been attempting to contact my local chapter in order to join,however I keep sending a request for information to the e-mail provided for my local chapter an continue to receive no response. Does anybody have a suggestion? Make a beautiful day for yourself!

Life is not a dress rehearsal...LIVE it

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  08:47:49 AM  Show Profile
Hi Lisa, Bees in our Bonnets in the ''Burbs is in Puyallup and I'm pretty sure she is accepting new girls. That isn't too far. You might want to contact them

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13
Palouse Prairie Girls Chapter
http://palouseprairiegirls.blogspot.com/

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~Leonardo DaVinci
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  3:14:11 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Lisa,
Sorry you havent heard back, I would say to just keep at it and to not get discouraged... You are welcome here and often times people just get so busy with life. Welcome and we are so glad that you found the connection and have jumped in here.

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJanesFarm made us SISTERS :)

Rene'Groom~
Sisterhood Coordinator

Farmgirl Sister #185
www.MaryJanesFarm.com/RFBlog/
www.Twitter.com/ReneGroom
www.Prosserfarmgirls.ning.com

Go to Top of Page

happysahm
Farmgirl in Training

14 Posts

Sonja
Bonney Lake WA
14 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  09:57:32 AM  Show Profile
Hi!

About a year ago, I signed up to start a chapter, but haven't really done anything with it. Just not sure how to drum up members and get started. Also, I've changed my contact info. so not sure how to change that so that people seeking a chapter in our area can contact me. If anyone can help me with that, I'd appreciate it! :) We're in the Bonney Lake area, if anyone is interested.

Sonja
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  10:59:00 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Hi Sonja,

I just started getting active with my Chapter that I started a year ago too. What I am doing is making posters using the press release info that we are authorized to use. At the bottom I put my name, my phone number, and maryjanesfarm.org. sideways across the bottom. I cut between each set of information tabs so it is easier to tear off. I have put them up at the library, grocery store, and the hardware store.

Here is the press release info:

http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14998&SearchTerms=Press,release

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399
West-Central WI Farmgirls

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog...Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  11:05:20 AM  Show Profile
I have made my own press release based from the MJF one, that fits the direction of my chapter a little better. If you'd like to see what I wrote, please visit my Palouse Prairie Girls blog below =) it's not terribly inspired, but it's a start!

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13
Palouse Prairie Girls Chapter
http://palouseprairiegirls.blogspot.com/
http://prairiegirlsjournal.blogspot.com/

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~Leonardo DaVinci
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  12:33:24 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Annika, I like yours. I think I am going to revise mine. Thanks!

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399
West-Central WI Farmgirls

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog...Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Joining a Chapter Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page