Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Nature Swap. Closed! Partners posted first page!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Nature Swap. Closed! Partners posted first page! Next Topic
Page: of 12

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2010 :  9:29:22 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
partners have been posted!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

Grammygail
True Blue Farmgirl

172 Posts

Gail
Chattanooga Tennessee
USA
172 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2010 :  07:19:44 AM  Show Profile
Yeah, have my swap names and have e-mailed for their addresses! Can't wait! Waiting to hear from "Justbe" and "Wildflower17". Hope to hear from ya'll soon!
Farmgirl Sister Gail #61
Go to Top of Page

monicarose
True Blue Farmgirl

406 Posts

Monica
Florida
USA
406 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2010 :  07:37:53 AM  Show Profile
whoo hoo....thanks for the name....I'll be packaging up my treasures and getting them ready for mailing...
Go to Top of Page

AliciaNak
True Blue Farmgirl

405 Posts

Alicia
Elko Nevada
USA
405 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2010 :  08:54:43 AM  Show Profile
The summer has flown by! I've been tucking little bits away here and there. I've heard from sonshine4u, April this will be fun!! Still digging through email to see if Staci860 has emailed me before I shoot a note out to her. Have a great day ladies!!

Alicia
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~Ralph Waldo Emmerson
www.blondenak.blogspot.com
www.artfire.com/users/BlondeNakCreations
Go to Top of Page

monicarose
True Blue Farmgirl

406 Posts

Monica
Florida
USA
406 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2010 :  2:34:09 PM  Show Profile
I think I just had a tick crawling on me after trampling through the woods to gather some more goodies...aghhh...I hate those little buggers...I mean really, did God have to create those little guys? what is there good purpose..????
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  06:01:07 AM  Show Profile
Yuck! Monica, I have no good answer for that question. Just glad you found it now rather than later. They give me the willies.

I heard from two of my partners and replied (Hi, Alicia and Diane) and have emailed the other two.
Now to find the stuff I stashed in the spring.... :o )

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on Jul 15 2010 06:01:42 AM
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  07:43:00 AM  Show Profile
Channah,

Just got back from a mini vacation, and found the list. I will be contacting these ladies in just a minute, but wanted to take a moment to thank you for all your hard work. My concern was that my swap partners would be living close to me. You took care of that nicely....one from Florida, and one from Chicago. Both are not hiking distance from Washington State. Thanks again. Am interested in not only swapping, but making these ladies friends!

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

"Half of success is the assurance of support along the way." cr
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  10:43:06 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
You are most welcome Claudia!
This is going to be so much fun!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  5:19:06 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
So sorry girls, but would someone be willing to take over this swap?
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  5:47:34 PM  Show Profile
Channah, what is involved in doing this swap, now that we have our names? Maybe if we knew, we could decide how much time we have.

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  5:55:42 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
um, just making sure that everyone got their gifts from their partner. I think thats it.
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

Bag Lady Diva
True Blue Farmgirl

130 Posts

Viola
Spearfish South Dakota
USA
130 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  7:41:13 PM  Show Profile
Just e-mailed my partner - so will start the process - Thank you for your hard work......Channah,
This will be a good break.

Vi

Quilting in the Black Hills
Go to Top of Page

monicarose
True Blue Farmgirl

406 Posts

Monica
Florida
USA
406 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2010 :  03:59:35 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Channah, for organizing this....it's been fun putting it together...I'll be mailing mine out the first part of the week....
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2010 :  07:08:05 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hey girls, Staci860 will be leading this swap now so if you have any questions please e-mail her.
Thank you.
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2010 :  08:50:37 AM  Show Profile
Channah, I'm happy that Staci stepped up. Thank you Staci!! Channah, I feel guilty that I didn't offer. I have my reasons, but I admire all of your gumption in starting this process. Hoping that all is OK at your house.

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2010 :  12:55:23 PM  Show Profile
I may need help and nudges from some of you - I've never hosted/managed a swap before. Thankfully, Channah has done the hard stuff already!

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on Jul 20 2010 07:43:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2010 :  7:09:30 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Staci, are you doing ok?? Thank you so much for taking this over. I'm back but I'm not going to take it away from you. Let me know if you need help!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

monicarose
True Blue Farmgirl

406 Posts

Monica
Florida
USA
406 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2010 :  06:25:09 AM  Show Profile
Hi Staci,
Just giving you a little nudge! Just saying " HI" and encouraging you through this....Channah, you're so sweet for checking up and seeing if she needs any help....What a great team!
Well, I"m sending my package out today to Krisspinster...just had to go gather a couple things I just saw out in the yard that I didn't think about before...Haha! Very fun swap....get's the ole creative juices flowing!
Thanks for all your hard work!
m

Living for today! aka: Paper Rose (Farmgirl# 1780) whoohoo!
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2010 :  08:46:01 AM  Show Profile
Channah - are you kidding?!!! I would love for you to head this up again!! I was willing to help you out - 'cause I love you kiddo but I would be more than pleased if you could take it back. With full-time work, a major fundraiser starting next week at church (which is where I work) and getting ready for vacation the week after that - I'm seriously sure that I would mess something up.
So, if you can, and want to, I would love for you to lead this, again! Let me know....

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Edited by - staci860 on Jul 20 2010 08:48:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2010 :  3:08:32 PM  Show Profile
Well ladies, I just chatted with Channah via email and I'm going to do my best with you all for this swap. Has everyone heard from their partners?.... I know I'm waiting to hear back from two of mine. And I think I've figured out what my second item will be....

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2010 :  3:39:40 PM  Show Profile
I have heard from only one of my partners. Maybe she is on vacation...hard to know at this time of year. If she is, we may need to extend our time past July 30. What do you think?

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2010 :  3:46:46 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the input Claudia. And you're right - I know a lot of people are away on vacation and traveling. How would everyone feel about making August 14th the mail by date? I know two extra weeks would work for me....
staci
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2010 :  5:43:01 PM  Show Profile
I hope this is where i post about my fabulous nature swap gift!!! Barbara Williams you outdid yourself. She sent me the most adorable bunch of little treasures.. there was a little notebook, a ceramic frog, a sweet little box wiwth a little rock, some shells and a balsam bag. and also a little cracked open egg (i love that ) some moss and a little feather. The bumble bees were a great touch too. I feel so bad i havent gathered all of your stuff yet, but i will be sending the pakcage off this week. I hope you will be as pleased with the box i send you as i am with the box you sent me. youre very sweet Barbara thank you soooo much cheryl
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2010 :  5:45:48 PM  Show Profile
August 14th is fine with me, as I want to give my partners enough time.

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

Go to Top of Page

Barbara Williams
Farmgirl in Training

47 Posts

Barbara
Burns TN
USA
47 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2010 :  5:54:56 PM  Show Profile
Hi Cheryl! I'm so glad you liked the treasures! I had so much fun collecting them and I'd hoped they be a special treat for you!

Lane's Meemaw
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Nature Swap. Closed! Partners posted first page! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page