Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Please Pray For My Son...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Please Pray For My Son... Next Topic  

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2010 :  05:58:20 AM  Show Profile

My 12 year old has been sick for almost 2 weeks now...he started out with a cough and not feeling well...I took him to the doctor last Tuesday and the doctor said he had bronchitis...

After taking the prescription medication he is not any better after a week has gone by...he still has a horrible cough...actually not gotten any better...

We are off to the doctor again today...please pray for him...

Smiles...

Love like there is no tomorrow!!!

"Country Girl at Heart"...

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2010 :  06:29:18 AM  Show Profile
I certainly hope he feels better. That's a long time to feel so badly. He may need more antibiotics some things just aren't knocked out easily. I will say a prayer he feels better very soon.

Hugs MJ

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2010 :  08:18:57 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Prayers are sent Judy!! I hope he will feel better soon!! I know I hate being that sick for so long. Please keep us updated!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2010 :  08:47:21 AM  Show Profile
Judy, from personal experience I know that bronchitis is not fun at all! I pray that the doctors can help your son.
God's Blessings,
Megan

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2010 :  1:34:16 PM  Show Profile
I am praying for him, too, Judy. I hope the doctor can figure out what to do for him.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2010 :  3:41:31 PM  Show Profile

Hey girls,

Thanks for your prayers. I took my son back to the doctor today. He gave him 2 more medications, plus an inhaler with instructions to call him by Friday if he is not much improved. The doctor says he still thinks he has bronchitis, and possibly has some type of allergies. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

Smiles...

Love as if there is no tomorrow!!!

"Country Girl at Heart"...
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  12:27:44 PM  Show Profile
I'm praying for your son. My son Jason who is 31 now. Usually he came down with bronchitis every year. The years he did body building and ate healthy. He always had healthy meals at home but when he was in compitions he was healthier, but still would get a touch of it. I hated listening to his coughing. Especially when he was little, Hopefully your son won't get this every year.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  12:54:20 PM  Show Profile
Judy, praying for you and your son. it's never easy when one we love is struggling.

Blessings, staci
:o )
FG#973

Never regret growing older - many people never get the privilege. - Irish proverb.
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  2:09:27 PM  Show Profile
I'm praying :) I hope he will be better soon!

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  8:36:57 PM  Show Profile
Judy:
I will keep your son in my daily prayers. I do hope he is getting better. Keep us posted.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  05:36:06 AM  Show Profile
Judy, prayers out to your son and you.

Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is! "Mark Twain"
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

momshopsalotta
True Blue Farmgirl

232 Posts

Connie
Hertford NC
USA
232 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  05:46:54 AM  Show Profile
Judy,
I had asthmatic bronchitis from the age of 6 weeks. Some of the fondest and most comforting memories I have now (55 yrs later) is of my mom rubbing my chest with Vicks Vapo Rub, patting my undershirt over in and tuckign me in bed. I hope this comforts your son. I will pray for him to feel better very soon. Oh, long hot, steamy showers. Have him stretch his arms up in the air like he was doing a slapjack. This legthens the body, enables the lungs to fully inflate and with the steam, liquifies the mucus in the lungs so it can be cough it out
Go to Top of Page

Faransgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

895 Posts

Beth
Houston Texas
USA
895 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  09:22:19 AM  Show Profile
Hi Judy, prayer are with you. My daughter was treated for asthma for nearly two years when she was 5 and 6. We ended up taking her to a different doctor he said she had bronchitis. He treated her for 4 months with antibiotics and she never had it again. She was a wreck for 2 years. After about 2 months she seemed fine but he made her take the antibiotics for two more months. Good luck and I am sure he will be fine.

Farmgirl Sister 572

When manure happens just say "WOO HOO Fertilizer".
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2010 :  07:35:03 AM  Show Profile
Judy, I'm praying that your son feels better very soon.

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Please Pray For My Son... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page