Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 2 Pairs Dusty Rose Sheers Tab tops
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic 2 Pairs Dusty Rose Sheers Tab tops Next Topic  

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2010 :  4:33:09 PM  Show Profile
I have 2 pairs- 4 panels, of sheers that I bought from Chadwicks back when they had drapes and curtains. They are a dusty rose color, and while they went beautifully in my guest room at our old house, I just don't have a place for them here.
They are tab top sheers and measure 60" width and 85" wide from the top of the tab to the bottom.
There is one tiny little spot one on of the panels, but other than that spot, hole and tear free! Freshly washed in my homemade laundry soap and line dried.
Tell me what you have to barter! I am not really looking for anything in particular right now, but can always use fabric, or fat quarters, and I love Aunt Martha's transfers.

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/

simplecomfort
True Blue Farmgirl

60 Posts

Tawnya
Rural Orrick Mo
USA
60 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2010 :  5:30:28 PM  Show Profile  Send simplecomfort an AOL message
HI there. they sound beautiful.. do you have any photos?

"Thank God I'm a country girl"
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2010 :  7:11:08 PM  Show Profile
Hi Tawnya, I thought I had some on my computer but I can't find them, so I will take some pictures tomorrow and put them on here!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic 2 Pairs Dusty Rose Sheers Tab tops Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page