Author Book Ideas: Previous Topic Book Idea... Next Topic  

Ruthe
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2010 :  09:02:24 AM  Show Profile
Dear Mary Jane,

Your books are a comfort to me. I curl-up with them many a time and just leaf-through...dreaming, all cozy and warm! Like so many of your 'things' - they simply touch my heart and soul.

Over a year ago you had 'tried' to create a Mary Jane Outfits Pattern book. I can't remember the exact name. I was SO ready for that!! I would still LOVE to see that come to fruition!

To have a book to go to, to create vintage, romantic, country-girl, cow-girl, even period clothing, would be such a great enjoyment and wonderful resource! I always love the patterns you share off and on and know that a book, filled with those and similar creations, would be a perfect accompaniment to your already outstanding and useful books!

I do hope you'll try to get that off the ground again. I've been perusing the internet looking for clothing that fits the Mary Jane Style and have a modge-podge of ideas. How wonderful to have those compiled into one source.

Anyway, that's my book idea. I'd love anything you do, of course, but I'll hope this idea becomes a consideration at least.

Thanks for so many things, Mary Jane. You have no idea the many blessings you send before you! How fortunate I am to be a recipient of those!

Sincerely, Ruth Friddle

Live Life! Be Happy! Love Always!

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2010 :  10:25:08 AM  Show Profile
I agree Ruth, I also feel very fortunate to be a part of this wonderful group of ladies. Your book idea sounds great and I'd like that to come about. I'm sure Mary Jane's mind is going on about this one. Nice to meet you Ruth and hope to get to know you better.

Blessings, Brenda

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony" Mahatma Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

Peacefulheart
Farmgirl in Training

13 Posts

Penny
Michigan
USA
13 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  12:01:31 PM  Show Profile
Mary Jane,
I love all of your books!!!! I cannot express how much enjoyment and knowledge I have gleaned from them all...Being a "farmgirl" at heart and growing up on a farm and now hoping to start another at the later years in life, these are a breath of fresh air to me...

Godspeed to you!
Sister Penny
Go to Top of Page
  Book Ideas: Previous Topic Book Idea... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page