Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Spilling food down my front....and update...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Spilling food down my front....and update... Next Topic  

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2010 :  03:43:51 AM  Show Profile
I cannot seem to stop dropping food down my front or spilling coffee on my pants legs or.... I can even take my coffee mug to open it and STILL drip a drop of coffee right on my leg! Has to be at least one drop even if all the others miss.

Hubby just sighs and says I need a tablecloth to tuck into my collar.

Update: Well, I'm in North Platte, NE right now and heading into KS to deliver a load in the morning. I'm kinda getting over being internet-ed out. We're running hard just for the money but once we catch up, we'll slow a bit. Plus, summer is coming and we'd like a nice chunk of change to do some things. So, since it's cold out, we're running hard and only thinking of the bank account. Nothing much has changed, just the same-old, same-old.

Everyone take care!! I'll be back now and again. I get internet on my phone but it's hard to post so have to wait till I'm on my laptop.

For uber-opinionated, pleasurable horse related reading, please visit http://horseinfoperson.blogspot.com/

I have some other blogs in the works...please stay tuned and I'll let you know where to go! :-)

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2010 :  04:48:52 AM  Show Profile
Hey Winona! Be careful out there. ANd I do the same thing. When I eat I drop stuff on the floor. At least Bubba will eat it.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

magnoliakathy
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Kathryn
Magnolia Texas
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2010 :  06:23:22 AM  Show Profile
Me too, no matter how hard i try, how much I wipe the spoon on the side of the bowl, shake the fork for loose bits, I get stuff on my chest. I have taken to tucking a napkin in my collar. Hubby says my boobs are hunger, I tell him they are too big already.

When you free your mind your heart can fly. Farmgirl # 714,
Go to Top of Page

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3324 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3324 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2010 :  12:29:35 PM  Show Profile
Me too...but only when I eat oatmeal! It never fails...

What's up with that??

Maybe it has something to do with getting older? LOL

"The best mirror is an old friend."
- George Herbert

Melody
Farmgirl #525
www.melodynotes-melodynotes.blogspot.com
www.lemonverbenasoap.etsy.com
www.longtallsallys.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2010 :  6:43:51 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
How funny!!! We always tease our uncle about having a magnet on his chest because he always spills food there. lol
Hugs,
Channah

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2010 :  05:59:22 AM  Show Profile
Thats funny Kathryn! Winona I think we must be related! I can't go anywhere I don't slop something on myself. I sit and watch my friends and they never get a spot. Or better yet, how about the cooks on TV that whip up all this great food and don't come away with a smudge?

MJ

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Spilling food down my front....and update... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page