northernkid
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

Christine
Fort Frances Ontario
Canada
6 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2010 :  6:01:06 PM  Show Profile
Does anyone have a raising jane magazine that you would like to trade for something else? I have some darling vintage doll kits, needlepoint tote kit or irish blessing sampler cross stitch kit or maybe I may have something else you are looking for. I also have stamped dish towels to be embroidered.

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2010 :  6:25:04 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
What month is the raising Jane? I think I have it. What do the vintage doll kits look like? Is the Irish blessing kit for counted cross stitch?

Linda in Scranton, PA

Jesus is a feminist.
Go to Top of Page

northernkid
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

Christine
Fort Frances Ontario
Canada
6 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2010 :  08:47:33 AM  Show Profile
On the spine of the magazine it will say raising jane issue. I can't remember which months it was for. It has a picture of mary jane in a white dress and her granddaughter I believe on the front. The vintage doll kits I have are very very cute. They are 18 to 20" tall when complete and come with everything except the stuffing. One is in red and white flannel striped pajamas and has blonde hair and sleepy eyes that you embroider on. There are others.If you want a description I can give you details on what I have. I collected them over the years intending to make them but didn't have time. So they are just sitting there. The irish blessing kit is stamped on linen and is for cross stitch and comes with the embroidery floss in all shades of green. It says - May The Road Rise Up To Meet You - The Wind Be Always At Your Back - The Sun Shine Warm Upon Your Face - The Rains Fall Soft Upon Your Feilds, And Until We Meet Again - May God Hold You In The Palm Of His Hand.
Then there is 4 leaf clovers and vines and leafs around as the border. Its about 10" x 14".
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic magazine trade Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page