Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Helping a farmgirls friend in need!! Please read!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Helping a farmgirls friend in need!! Please read!! Next Topic  

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2010 :  12:06:51 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Ladies, Right now I am going to help out a dear farmgirl whos friend you can read about under the prayer section. If you buy dish rags from me the money will go straight to helping this farmgirls friend! These are the colors I have left but can buy more yarn from the website down below. Please help me help this farmgirl out! Right now I am saving money to buy more yarn to make more dish rags but need your help!! Thank you so much!!
Hugs,
Channah

dish rags!! Here are the colors I have left and you can check them out to see what they look like at this website: http://www.elmore-pisgah.com/store-pc.htm

I can make 8 dish rags in shaded denim

I can make 6 dish rags in butterscotch

I can make 6 dish rags in chocolate

I can make 3 or 4 in black

If you would like to donate money to help me buy more yarn you can e-mail me. I will try with all my heart to repay you for your kindness.
Hugs,
Channah

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2010 :  2:00:07 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
even 2 dollors would help me buy one ball of yarn! Thank you so much for looking!
hugs,
Channah

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Helping a farmgirls friend in need!! Please read!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page