Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 a big thank you to all the farmgirls
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic a big thank you to all the farmgirls Next Topic  

cajungrammie
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

tina
dry prong la.
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  7:54:26 PM  Show Profile  Send cajungrammie a Yahoo! Message
i am just back on the board after several months of back and forth in court for my 5 year old grandson.he almost lost his life in october at the hands of his mother and other grandmother.i want to thank all of you girls for all your prayers.the situation has been resolved for the time being.i have custody of him,Praise God!!!!he is doing so good.he is heathly,and going to school and very happy.i am glad to have the support of all of you girls.it was a wonderful feeling knowing you were praying for my family.i appreciate each and everyone of you girls,you guys are wonderful,Thanks again.

Sometimes I think I know Everything!!Then I wake Up!!

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  8:03:04 PM  Show Profile
Tina, I'm so glad that your situation has been sorted out. God obviously knew that you needed Him, and I will send my prayers so that your grandson will live a healthy, long, successful life with his Grandma.
God's Blessings,
Megan

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2010 :  09:56:42 AM  Show Profile
Tina,So glad to hear that you got everything worked out. My prayers will continue for your grandson that he finds the safety in your care. I agree with Megan, God knew where he needed to be. God bless you!

Blessings, Brenda
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2010 :  10:22:16 AM  Show Profile
what a blessing....my prayers go out to you and your family

"we must be the change we wish to see in the world"
farmgal #150
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2010 :  10:53:12 AM  Show Profile
Tina:
God knows best. Amen. You and your family will be in my prayers.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2010 :  11:49:16 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
That is wonderful news Tina!! I am so happy for you!! God truly answered out prayers!!
Hugs,
Channah

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2010 :  05:32:19 AM  Show Profile
Tina, I am so happy your grandson is in your care. He will thrive and blossom on the love you give him. I am so glad you fought for him and won. His life will be so different now.God bless you and your little grandson.

Hugs MJ

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2010 :  05:43:53 AM  Show Profile
Tina, I am so glad he is safe and in some good farmgirl hands nows. I'm happy it all worked out for you and for him.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2010 :  11:33:27 AM  Show Profile
Tina, Thank-you for loving your grandson enough to fight a very hard battle for him. Thank-God the courts made the right choice and gave him to you. I will pray that you can keep him and when he is growen he will know how fortunate he really is. God bless you and your family.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic a big thank you to all the farmgirls Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page