Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Nifty Thrifty
 Saving Money on Grocerys! Great
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Nifty Thrifty: Previous Topic Saving Money on Grocerys! Great Next Topic  

Mikki
True Blue Farmgirl

1510 Posts

Mikki
Austin Indiana
USA
1510 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  6:25:07 PM  Show Profile
I want to invite everyone to visit my dear baby sister's website. www.sweetpenniesfromheaven.com There are some great printable coupons and freebies. And she will be hosting some giveaways soon. If you like to save money or use coupons, she has some great ideas going on there. She taught me a few weeks ago. My first trip out I got 20 bags of Frozen Birdseye Veggies FREE. I would have had no clue how to do it if it hadn't been for her. She has taught me how to double coupons, and using them on the sales and such gives you some awesome deals. A couple weeks ago I got 4 bottles of free Advil with sales and coupons, and only gave $2.00 for four boxes of Nyquil. I have a new passion lol. And shopping at CVS and Walgreens with the sales and coupons and using EXTRA CARE Bucks and Register Rewards can really put money in your pocket. I had seen women do this, or heard of it rather but never experienced it til now. It's AWESOME to be able to save that extra money. I am saving 70 to 100 dollars on my grocery bill, plus I have more grocerys than I would have otherwise. And I have just started, my sister does much better than I do. Check out her website and I believe you may be able to join for updates and such. Thanks a bunch and I hope you enjoy it!

~~Blessings, Mikki Jo

"Courage is being scared to death... but saddling up anyway" ***John Wayne

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/iloveyoumom

http://burningmeadowsprings.blogspot.com/

Rea231
True Blue Farmgirl

139 Posts

139 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2010 :  08:53:06 AM  Show Profile
This is great!!! Thanks for sharing!

The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.
Go to Top of Page
  Nifty Thrifty: Previous Topic Saving Money on Grocerys! Great Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page