Author Technical Support: Previous Topic Was I Lost? Next Topic  

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2010 :  08:06:31 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
I joined the sisterhood a couple of weeks ago (finally)...whew. I recieved my letter, my badge material, but when I post anything my hexagon is nowhere to be seen...I am #1138. I have tried to read the henhouse part but when I try to log on it says my name and or password is incorrect. Please tell me what I am doing wrong.

"God made rainy days so gardeners could get their housework done!" unknown

www.auntpsalmostheaven.blogspot.com

Faransgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

895 Posts

Beth
Houston Texas
USA
895 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2010 :  2:43:49 PM  Show Profile
To join the henhouses you have to write in and ask to be signed up. As far as the hexagon you should contact Gabe. e-mail to henhouses@maryjanesfarm.org. and tell them which henhouse you want to join. Go to the sisterhood home page and it will give you most of the information on who to contact.

Farmgirl Sister 572

May the force of the horse be with you.
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2010 :  11:00:10 AM  Show Profile
Hi Pamela,

When I go through adding the Hexagon to user names I typically do a search for the email address that you signed up for the Sisterhood with. In this case the email address was tied to "Aunt Pammy" (Notice the space) :) I had "Aunt Pammy" all set up with the Hexagon. I have now added the Hexagon to your current user name. Yay!!!

Now on to Henhouses...

The Henhouses function like our Farmgirl Chapter program only they are 100% "virtual". Our Farmgirl Chapters are groups of like minded ladies who live in the same area who meet up to have a good time. The Henhouses are online Chapters of Sisterhood Members. I have it set up so that you can log into the Henhouse forum now. You still will not be able to post at this time. IF you would like to join a Henhouse send a quick email to the "Hen Honcho" of the particular Henhouse (They are the only folks able to post in the Bulletin Board section). If they still have plenty of space in their Henhouse for a new member, let me know and I'll get you set up as soon as I can.

If any of this doesn't make sense or you still have a question please feel free to call or email. My number is 888-750-6004 and I am typically in the office between 9 and 5 Pacific time.

Thanks,

~Brian

Brianogle@maryjanesfarm.org

"A different world cannot be built by indifferent people."
Go to Top of Page
  Technical Support: Previous Topic Was I Lost? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page