Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Farmgirl Chapters in SW Virginia
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Farmgirl Chapters in SW Virginia Next Topic  

dawnm
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Dawn
Blueridge Mts Va
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2010 :  10:40:34 PM  Show Profile
I have been trying to contact some of the chapter leaders that are in my area. I don't know if they are defunct or what. Is there a way to find out?

Small farm farmers rock!

Perennial
True Blue Farmgirl

85 Posts

Bea
Southwest Virginia
USA
85 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2010 :  04:49:22 AM  Show Profile
There is going to be a new meeting in Floyd on feb. 25th at 12:15. I spoke with a women that is starting it. She had called Mary Jane's office about a particular book or such and ended up talking with MJ and she suggested she should start one here. There used to be one, but the women "running" it had moved away. I'm going to attend this meeting, I like that it's during the day and doesn't pull me away from the family, but on the hand, we'll have less people because some that might be interested will be working (i make my own schedule so can adjust).
Where are you?
Go to Top of Page

dawnm
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Dawn
Blueridge Mts Va
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2010 :  8:18:20 PM  Show Profile
Shoot, I will be going out of town that day. Otherwise, I am retired so I can be flexible. I live up in Roanoke. Is the woman who spoke to MJ on the Forums? Did she start a chapter yet? Would you give her my email or give me hers. thanks for answering my post. I am so excited.

Small farm farmers rock!
Go to Top of Page

Perennial
True Blue Farmgirl

85 Posts

Bea
Southwest Virginia
USA
85 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2010 :  03:59:47 AM  Show Profile
Yes, I'll e-mail your e-mail to her. I'm excited too. This meeting everyone is supposed to wear an apron, bring something small that's interesting or an antique. I think as we all meet and come up with ideas of things we'd like to do/talk about at meetings, it will get really interesting.

Talk soon.

B
Go to Top of Page

dawnm
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Dawn
Blueridge Mts Va
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2010 :  3:31:03 PM  Show Profile
I may be able to make it. I will be on my way to NC that day and I see that I can get to 58 without too much trouble. Now I need to get my gym appt changed and I will be good to go. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Small farm farmers rock!
Go to Top of Page

Perennial
True Blue Farmgirl

85 Posts

Bea
Southwest Virginia
USA
85 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  06:02:23 AM  Show Profile
It will be great to have you - i don't know anyone yet either. They know me because of my baked goods though. We are supposed to wear an apron and bring a small antique or something interesting.

Hope you can make it.

Bea
Go to Top of Page

dawnm
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Dawn
Blueridge Mts Va
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2010 :  09:35:44 AM  Show Profile
Bea, I can make it! Could you send me the info of the farmgirl who is organizing? Is she on this forum? And if she is what is her id name. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Small farm farmers rock!
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Farmgirl Chapters in SW Virginia Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page