Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Apron in knickers picture...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Apron in knickers picture... Next Topic  

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  08:34:44 AM  Show Profile
In Mary Jane's store, she offers a pattern for knickers. The girl modeling the knickers is wearing the CUTEST apron. I can't seem to find it on the site. Do any of you ladies know which one of her apron patterns it is?

Starbucks and sushi to green fried tomatoes and corn pudding-I wouldn't change it for the world.
www.cattleandcupcakes.blogspot.com

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  10:57:38 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
http://shopping.maryjanesfarm.org/s.nl/it.A/id.1852/.f

Is this the picture you are referring to??? The "model" is MaryJane's daughter named Megan!

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJanesFarm made us SISTERS :)

Rene'Groom~
Sisterhood Coordinator

Farmgirl Sister #185
www.MaryJanesFarm.com/RFBlog/
www.Twitter.com/ReneGroom
www.Prosserfarmgirls.ning.com

Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  1:13:42 PM  Show Profile
Yes m'am!! That's the one! :) And you know what? I'm such a horrible reading comprehension person, I didn't notice the P.S. at the bottom, and that it was the No Frills Apron.

Thank you for replying!

Starbucks and sushi to green fried tomatoes and corn pudding-I wouldn't change it for the world.

Edited by - walkinwalkoutcattle on Feb 10 2010 1:14:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  2:13:55 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Oh goodie!!!! Glad that it helped Megan!

Rene'Groom~
Sisterhood Coordinator

Farmgirl Sister #185

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  3:05:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Megan- I love the No Frills Frilly apron! It's beautiful! I am sure you will love it!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2010 :  05:57:48 AM  Show Profile
I'm torn between that one and the kit for the apron with the dishtowel. I'm thinking of trying to stitch a dishtowel to that No Frills Apron. I have a horrible, horrible addiction to aprons. I use them quite a bit. I've got 4 aprons in my kitchen. I use them for cleaning, cooking, gardening, and when my nephews come over and we're playing with something messy like play-dough. My DH matched my kitchen to the colors of my apron even! (He took the apron in to Lowe's and had them custom match it-it was a total suprise-so cute!)

But I think maybe stitching a dishtowel to other aprons would be a good idea for me as well. :)

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2010 :  07:06:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Megan- that's a great idea! The thing I really like about all of MJ's patterns is that they are super versitile and still so elegant! You coud always Stitch it to the waistband so if you didn't want it to show you could flip it to the back. Or you could make a reversible no frills with a dish towel on one side and the other side not. :D Or you could just make several and increase your apron collection!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2010 :  07:32:53 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Hey Megan, it sounds like a sisterhood badge in the making... ;)

Rene'Groom~
Sisterhood Coordinator

Farmgirl Sister #185

Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2010 :  5:52:01 PM  Show Profile
I just wish I was a better seamstress. I went to a beginning sewing class at my co-op....and it was so rudimentary, it was discouraging. And not only that, but because we were at the co-op we had to do everything to 4-H specs. It literally look 2 6 hour classes to finish a simple pair of pajama pants that ended up being too short for me (I asked for the longer length pattern, but the teacher said that I wouldn't need it) and made me look like I had "Men's equipment" even though I did the whole crotch stitching and cutting part-where you make little tabs? It was so discouraging!

And the worst part was that with the whole "Man's equipment" look, the fabric is ADORABLE, but it has roosters on it that say "COCK A DOODLE DOO." I was mortified.

Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Apron in knickers picture... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page