Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Entrepreneurship
 Farmgirl Products USA....sign up to sell!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Farmgirl Products USA....sign up to sell! Next Topic
Page: of 5

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  8:15:35 PM  Show Profile
We are going with a pay pal account...all forms of payment will be accepted!

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

knittingmomma
True Blue Farmgirl

106 Posts

Tonya
Vermont
106 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2010 :  08:24:37 AM  Show Profile
Our family would love to be part of this venture if you can see it fitting.
I am make baby and toddler wool vest with handmade birch buttons and other hand knit natural fiber toys.
Warm wishes, Tonya
Homemaking and Homesteading Mom of 6 -
http://www.naturalearthfarm.com
http://plainandjoyfulliving.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

MerryHeartSister
True Blue Farmgirl

158 Posts

Christy
Tuscaloosa Alabama
USA
158 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2010 :  2:19:36 PM  Show Profile
This sounds so neat. I've been making some yoyo hair barrettes and this would be a perfect platform rather than spending time at markets and fairs to try to sell. I'm too busy with young ones to be spending too much time away. Count me in.

Farmgirl #1951
Home is a gift that should be opened every day.
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2010 :  09:26:38 AM  Show Profile
So glad you farmgirls could join us....welcome! I emailed you both!

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  05:04:21 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Hey Patti Ann,

I have a question. My cousin makes the best Halloween inspired items. Will you be accepting specialized merchandise? You can check out one of her web sites at http://www.shabbyhagdecor.blogspot.com/.

LynnMarie

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi

"It's better to be hated for who you are, then be loved for who you are not." - Montgomery Gentry
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  07:59:06 AM  Show Profile
Lynn...I invite your cousin to www.farmgirlproductsusa.com where she can fill out the information needed to join via the contact page. I will then add her to the list of farmgirl vendors. She has some very creative designs!

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

horseychick
True Blue Farmgirl

140 Posts

Melanie
Clarkston MI
USA
140 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2010 :  11:19:02 AM  Show Profile
Patti Ann,

Thinking more about your boxes...for the benefit of all of us who are trying to fill the need. How did you plan to work working our products into them? Will we send our box products directly to you? Will you buy them from us and then fill the boxes?
Also, still wondering what other box products you may be looking for other than those mentioned previously.

melanie

Farmgirl Sister #1706 You can take the girl out of the country but her soul will bring her back.-mlp

www.thestitchincoop.etsy.com
www.ThePatternShack.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2010 :  5:27:21 PM  Show Profile
Melanie....as explained previously to all vendors....the products will be hand chosen by each customer from the "Celebration in a Box" category on the site....each farmgirl will then be notified through her personal site of the special order, she will fill that order and send it out ASAP. So, boxes will come from across the nation within a certain time for the celebration to take place. Shipping will be absorbed into the cost of items selected...invisible to the customer....figured out for the vendor. Monday will find us getting more detailed about exactly how this program will work....it is such a cool thing! If you dont get it right now....you will after this all gets rolling and each vendor becomes responsible for x-amount of details to claim her success.
After we get done reviewing and selecting products for these boxes there will be a better idea of exactly what is left to request. Stay tuned! Products received so far have been a wonderful treat to go through.

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

HeatherAnn
True Blue Farmgirl

187 Posts

Heather
Rancho Cucamonga CA
USA
187 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2010 :  1:48:20 PM  Show Profile
Hi Patti,

I just filled out the form on your website, but I wanted to say that I might be able to do a few items for the baby shower box. I make embroidery hoop wall hangings, and I can do maybe two to four with bottles and rattles and such on them for hanging around the shower as decoration and then the mommie to be could use them in her nursery! I'm just get my product line going on etsy, and I've been thinking of doing a baby line. Let me know!

Heather Ann
Apartment Farmgirl

"You got to look at all the good on one side and all the bad on the other and say 'Well, alright then.'" - Aunt Eller, Oklahoma

www.heatherannhandmade.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2010 :  08:56:29 AM  Show Profile
Heather....received your information and welcome to the farmgirlproducts site! I would be interested in reviewing a baby line in your specialty craft. Send it on over! I will email to give you my address. Simply adorable!

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2010 :  7:06:59 PM  Show Profile
Patti I just submitted my info to the website. I do have one questions...Will we be limited to just the items that we listed or will there be room to expand?

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.

Edited by - EastTXFarmgirl on Aug 22 2010 7:07:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  06:38:23 AM  Show Profile
Welcome Victoria! There is no limit to the items you want to list. Our fixed costs are being ironed out this week and will reflect in a per item listing fee like Etsy....anyone that has an Etsy account will find this site very similiar but celebrate its Farmgirl flair!

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2010 :  09:08:00 AM  Show Profile
I'm glad to hear you are doing this too! I will be moving to The Dalles sometime in November and looking for new friends and connections. I will also be handmaking many items to earn extra money. I'm closing my quilt shop here in California and moving in with family for a new start. Keep me in the loop!
www.bunnyrose.com

bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2010 :  4:22:36 PM  Show Profile
Good news Farmgirls! Beta testing by September 3rd and target date to go live is October 1st....yeah! Its been a little more complicated than anticipated according to our programmers but the sun is shining and all looks good. This has been quite the adventure so far and the best is yet to come. I want to thank MaryJane for her wonderful forum so we could get this party started and all the farmgirls so far that have signed up across the nation...and alaska...and the island of rota! Go to www.farmgirlproductsusa.com and check out our new logo....had to get it right! Stay tuned!
Bunny....got your information and thank you very much! I usually go to Hood River in the Fall a couple of times....would love to buy you a cup of java and welcome you to Oregon...your going to love it!
God Bless You!

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2010 :  08:18:12 AM  Show Profile
Patti, I would love to get together sometime. Making new friends will be one of my main efforts.

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

Candy C.
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Candy
Mescal AZ
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2010 :  07:02:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Candy C. a Yahoo! Message
The logo looks great Patti Ann!

Candy C.
Farmgirl Sister #977

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2010 :  09:24:45 AM  Show Profile
Hey Bunny....we will see you soon then!
Thanx Candy....I played around with the hat for days until I was driving everyone crazy! Glad you like it. I personally cant settle with something until my gut feels right and relieved! Third time is the charm. Every farmgirl vendor will get a roll of logo stickers to adhere to every box sent....making it an official farmgirl product....seal of approval!

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2010 :  09:54:50 AM  Show Profile
First day of beta testing farmgals! We are on our way to something wonderful....yeah for us!

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2010 :  10:23:44 AM  Show Profile
Patti, I'm glad you are getting everything going. It will be a while before I'm able to join in totally. I'm spending the next 2 months closeing up my store. So will just be a lurker until I get settled in Oregon.

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2010 :  6:09:27 PM  Show Profile
Update: 150 Farmgirls...yeah for all!

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

horseychick
True Blue Farmgirl

140 Posts

Melanie
Clarkston MI
USA
140 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2010 :  10:31:15 AM  Show Profile
Patti,

Just wondered if you found an answer to the question: Can our Farmgirl shop have the same name as our etsy shop since it will be a different address? If not, I need to come up with a new clever name!

Also, I'm finishing up several different table runners for your review.

Melanie

Farmgirl Sister #1706 You can take the girl out of the country but her soul will bring her back.-mlp

www.thestitchincoop.etsy.com
www.ThePatternShack.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2010 :  4:23:32 PM  Show Profile
Melanie....you can use the same name...just different address! No problem! Keep that clever name and may the magic of it work for you.

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2010 :  2:50:39 PM  Show Profile
Hi Patti Ann. I make what my grandma referred to as pillow slips, they are prettier than regular pillow cases and fit all standard sized pillows. I also make fleece baby blankets with a cotton backing and satin blanket edges and fiber bowls. I also make bead jewelry. My daughter makes the cutest stuffed animals with sewn on eyes so little ones are not in danger of choking since she does not use the glued on sort. She also makes tote bags and regular purses. We are in Alaska and are also interested. Etsy is just too full of stuff to even bother right now.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2010 :  2:17:28 PM  Show Profile
Cherime....you want to go to www.farmgirlproductsusa.com and fill out the contact page with all your information. I will send you the latest updates and homepage! Hope to hear from you soon!

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  07:04:02 AM  Show Profile
patti, hoping you are well. missing you happy days sherrye

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Farmgirl Products USA....sign up to sell! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page