Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Bestselling author Debbie Macomber
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Bestselling author Debbie Macomber Next Topic  

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2010 :  5:44:00 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
..... is reaching out to women who knit and crochet this year to ask them to mark Mother’s Day in a special way by using their crafting skills to create a small item for charity. Knit1, Bless2 is an initiative to help infants and children in need with the love a hand-made item can provide.
If each of Debbie’s 50,000 or so fans who knit or crochet will make just one item, many thousands of children will benefit. We hope you’ll want to help us get out the word.
Complete details are attached and an informational website, www.knit1bless2 will be active on March 1, 2010 - items can be submitted up until May 31, 2010.

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJanesFarm made us SISTERS :)

Rene'Groom~
Sisterhood Coordinator

Farmgirl Sister #185
www.MaryJanesFarm.com/RFBlog/
www.Twitter.com/ReneGroom
www.Prosserfarmgirls.ning.com

Edited by - ruralfarmgirl on Feb 05 2010 5:44:33 PM

Red River Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

183 Posts

Nancy
Ardmore Oklahoma
USA
183 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2010 :  9:48:32 PM  Show Profile
She is one of my favorite authors, but I have yet to learn how to do either :( I can sew up a storm...just not knit, ect. Good luck we have many out there that can! Best wishes!

~Count your blessings instead of sheep~ (Bing Crosby) ~Nancy~
SANTA BRIGADE
RED RIVER HENS
http://santabrigade.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2010 :  5:24:25 PM  Show Profile
Rene' I was just getting ready to knit a baby blanket, already have you yarn and ready to go. I'll check out the site and see what needs to be done. This sounds like a wonderful idea!
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Bestselling author Debbie Macomber Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page