Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 How to become a true Farmgirl?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic How to become a true Farmgirl? Next Topic
Page: of 2

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2010 :  7:58:41 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hello Farmgirls, How do I become the very best farmgirl I can be? I'm trying but I don't think I'm doing that good. I would love to improve myself more. And to anyone who I have offended or seemed self centered, or rude please forgive me from the bottom of my heart. I do not mean to be like that. And if there is any way I can make it up to you I would. Let me know!!
Hugs from my heart,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2010 :  7:59:48 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I just feel in my heart that I should say this. :)
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

miss wilma
True Blue Farmgirl

3410 Posts

Wilma
Knob Lick Ky
USA
3410 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2010 :  8:12:23 PM  Show Profile
Channah, I dont think you need improving, you are a true farmgirl

Farm Girl #96

http://www.picturetrail.com/misswilmasplace

http://misswilma.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2010 :  8:18:31 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
oh but I would love to be more like you farmgirls. You are all so caring, doing so many random acts of kindness, thinking of others, etc. The list could go on and on. I just want to better myself.
Hugs,
Channah

Edited by - maggie14 on Feb 01 2010 8:23:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  12:12:11 AM  Show Profile
simply be the best "you" you can be. that's it. that's the secret really.:0)do what you love and do it well.

~I Dream of a Better World..where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned!~
blogs:http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and http://thevictorygardener.blogspot.com
magazine: www.stliving.net
etsy shops: http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
and http://myvictorygarden.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  12:17:39 AM  Show Profile
Just be who you are right now, dear Channah :) You're doing just fine.

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  05:25:08 AM  Show Profile
Channah, you are an awesome Farmgirl. You post topics that are thought provoking and entertaining. They bring back fond memories and make me smile. When I log on and look at the active topics I always look for a "maggie14" post. I know I'll find good stuff there.

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

paradiseplantation
True Blue Farmgirl

1277 Posts

julie
social springs community Louisiana
USA
1277 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  05:46:53 AM  Show Profile
Maggie. I'm your pen pal. I've read your letters. My dear sweet friend, you ARE a true farmgirl! I just love all the letters. You have so been there for me, to help me when I get my Pygora goats. Your posts are fabulous and you are so encouraging! We all have doubts about ourselves sometimes, but this is one time you should quickly rid yourself of them. You really are a great friend. Just keep up the good work!

from the hearts of paradise...
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  07:51:03 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Awww, Thank you Tina, Marian, Catherine, Miss Wilma, and Julie. I guess maybe I needed some farmgirl love! And to know that I am doing the right things. Thank you all for making my day!
Hugs to you farmgirls,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

cheneygal
True Blue Farmgirl

503 Posts

Suzie
Cheney Wa.
USA
503 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  07:55:31 AM  Show Profile
Here's just a little more love from another farmgirl who thinks you're terrific, just keep bein' who you are, doin' what you're doing, and being true to yourself!! I have to add to the other farmgirls feelings that you always post interesting thoughts, questions, etc. they are always inspiring!!!

live, laugh, love
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  08:01:42 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Suzie!!! I just needed to make sure I was going in the right way. I already checked my mom and we had a wonderful talk. Shes so good!!And I prayed and talked to god to so I do feel better but I had to check will all you farmgirls! I just wanted to make sure that I'm not offending anyone or being a no it all, or being rude and only thinking of myself. I have a true fear of becomeing those things because I know God does not want me to be that.. Thank you again so much for your wonderful addvice!!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

mscountrygirl
True Blue Farmgirl

552 Posts

Michelle
Lucedale Mississippi
USA
552 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  09:50:54 AM  Show Profile
I think becoming a farmgirl is something that is in the heart. I live in a rural area but don't know to many farmgirls. Channah you are a fine young woman and have inspired me greatly.

Michelle

It's all good!
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  4:50:38 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Michelle!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  8:42:44 PM  Show Profile
Channah you are the most wonderful young lady I know. I can't imagine you
ever offending anyone I wish more young ladies were like you. Hugs Toni
Go to Top of Page

AsiyahK
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Asiyah
New Jersey
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  9:17:42 PM  Show Profile
I'm relatively new to the forum but the one thing that stood out was how thought-provoking your questions are. If I recall you are in your mid-to-later teens but you, dear Channah, have an old soul.

I read a quote recently that said, "Be what you are. This is the first step toward becoming better than you are."

My only advice is to keep on "doing you".

Visit my blog at http://mypointohtwo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2010 :  05:41:42 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning, Channah!
I had to come and check on you. I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better. Farmgirl encouragment is the strongest medicine (next to the Word, of course).

Your teen years will not be the only ones when you question yourself. Each decade has its own season of self-rediscovery and reprioritizing. We mature and have new life changing events occur and with those changes comes new knowledge and wisdom. You have a head start on life that many of us here didn't have until we were adults. What a Blessing!

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

delicia
True Blue Farmgirl

917 Posts

delicia
cincinnati ohio
USA
917 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2010 :  07:05:04 AM  Show Profile
I am new to the Farm Girl Sisterhood but, am so impressed that you care to ask for help. Do not set your standards by other people just work to be the best you. You seem like a really caring person and I am happy to be a sister to you.
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1498 Posts

Rae
MN
1498 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2010 :  07:05:22 AM  Show Profile
Channah my dear friend you are awesome and the things you know how to do already at your age!!! You leave me in the dust there girl!!!! I am glad I am getting to know you.

Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

N@n
True Blue Farmgirl

223 Posts

Hackett Arkansas
USA
223 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2010 :  07:06:12 AM  Show Profile
We love you Channah and this site just wouldn't be the same without your thoughts. We need that input girl, keep it coming!!!
N@n

keep searchin'-it's out there somewhere.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2010 :  08:09:01 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Toni!! Your a very sweet friend!

Asiyah, I love that quote and will write it down. :) Thank you!! And yes I am 15 years old and do have an old soul as you can all tell. :) Thank you for your wonderful words of wisdome. I'm glad you like my post. I always hope that I ask the right questions but I never know.

Catherine, Thank you for your wonderful words of wisdome too and checking on me. I really needed all of that. :) you are a dear and sweet new friend.

Delicia, Thank you!!! I guess I just needed people who have been there and done that to tell me "Channah, your doing great! Keep believeing in yourself and don't mind what other people thing of you". And you ladies have sertainly done that for me. I'm on cloud nine!!

Rae, I'm sure you can leave me in the dust too!! (giggle) And I am so happy that I am getting to know you too! Will write you soon dear. :)

N@n, Thank you so much!!! It's such a wonderful feeling to be needed! Thank you again so much!!!

And to all of you, I hope you know that I was not out here to get sypathy or play that little poor girl. It's just a time in my life where I am searching and growing to become the best I can be. Thank you all for helping me become me and walking me down the right path along with my wonderful family here at home and my animals. :) I thank God for you all everyday! I hope you all have a beautiful and blessed day and know that you blessed a little girl who needed it so much.
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2010 :  12:37:36 PM  Show Profile
Channah:
You seem to be a top-notch farmgirl and young lady. You are a blessing.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2010 :  1:35:43 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Marly!!! Your letter will be going out this week!!!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2010 :  2:08:11 PM  Show Profile
Channah, I have never read a post of yours when you have said anything that could possibly offend anyone. Sometimes I marvel to myself at the depth of your understanding and kindness at your age. You keep following the path you're on now and honey you will be an extraordinary young woman.

Hugs, Mary Jane

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2010 :  7:01:44 PM  Show Profile
It has been my experience in life that when you do not feel you are doing your best, that is when you are. Because you are striving and feeling there is more to learn, and more to do.....and that is precisely the time when you are at your best. The definition of a farmgirl is someone who is trying their hardest to be a good steward of their family, their lives, their beliefs, and loving all around them. You never feel you have arrived, which gives you a chance to journey on. Go girl! Keep working.

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13

Edited by - jpbluesky on Feb 03 2010 7:03:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

Chives
True Blue Farmgirl

232 Posts

Victoria
Shelton Washington
USA
232 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2010 :  7:36:40 PM  Show Profile
Channah, Its a ruff time at the age you are. But you have so much more understanding, heart, and maturity than a lot of young girls these days. Just be yourself. If you are comfortable with yourself first, all things will come, I think you are a sweet thing. I wish you and I could get togeather. Vicki sister 280
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2010 :  7:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Mary Jane, Shirley, and Victoria!!! Your addvice is so refreshing!!!

Victoria, I think it would be so much fun to get to know each other and see each other!!! You don't live to far away from me!!
Hugs,
Channah

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic How to become a true Farmgirl? Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page