Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 Good new finally...two healthy baby goats!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Good new finally...two healthy baby goats! Next Topic  

sacredwolf
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

Kristy
Narka Kansas
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2010 :  6:24:05 PM  Show Profile  Click to see sacredwolf's MSN Messenger address  Send sacredwolf a Yahoo! Message
I am so happy to post this, seems like all my post lately have sadly been bad news, but finally, I have two HEALTHY BABY BOYS!!! I am so happy! I have two more nannies yet to go and there are looking great.
Holding them two little bundles of joy made all the worry of loosing the nine other baby goats and Lucy go away for awhile. I am on cloud nine right now! Will be posting pics soon, was to dark tonight to take a good pic.

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2010 :  6:26:39 PM  Show Profile
Yeah, babies! I am so happy for you and the mama. Can't wait to see pics.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2010 :  6:32:51 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Oh Kristy, I am so happy for you!!!!
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2010 :  9:44:44 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations! Raising animals can be heartbreaking but there are always the joyful times like these!
Cindy

"Dog is my co-pilot"

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Farmtopia
True Blue Farmgirl

1465 Posts

Zan
New York New York
USA
1465 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2010 :  11:11:33 PM  Show Profile
That's definitely good news!

~*~Dream all you dreamers~*~

View My Work:

art/dolls: www.vagabondcreations.blogspot.com

The Horse Drawn Project and Farming!
www.beyondvagabond.blogspot.com

View the blog and radio show!
Renegade Farming!: www.therenegadefarmer.com

NEXT RADIO SHOW: Jan 31st ~ Heather Smith Thomas, author of "Storey's Guide to Raising Beef Cattle" and "Storey's Guide to Raising horses" If you like horses or cattle, JOIN US!
Go to Top of Page

southerncrossgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

631 Posts

Gena
Harmony NC
USA
631 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2010 :  06:03:02 AM  Show Profile
I am so happy to hear that. Mine are not due until March :(

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"==Cinderella
Go to Top of Page

Candy C.
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Candy
Mescal AZ
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2010 :  09:12:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Candy C. a Yahoo! Message
Yay Kristy!

Mine are due in March!

Candy C.
Farmgirl Sister #977

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
Go to Top of Page

sacredwolf
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

Kristy
Narka Kansas
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2010 :  5:34:09 PM  Show Profile  Click to see sacredwolf's MSN Messenger address  Send sacredwolf a Yahoo! Message
Just got two more babies this evening....ALL boys so far but I will take whatever I get as long as they are healthy! One more momma to go and all are doing well so far. The two that have had babies so far are both new mommas. The momma from last night's babies is taking great care of her babies. The momma tonight is not caring for them so well but we are giving her time...hopefully she will start soon. If not they will just come inside and become bottle babies
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2010 :  5:38:49 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
YAY!!!! Kristy, I am so happy for you! Wish me luck this month because my first doe is due and she's never had a baby before so I am praying all goes well. :)
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

sacredwolf
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

Kristy
Narka Kansas
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2010 :  7:00:22 PM  Show Profile  Click to see sacredwolf's MSN Messenger address  Send sacredwolf a Yahoo! Message
Channah, I do wish you luck! I have never had problems until this year...I just love all of my babies they are so cute and everyone has its own personality.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2010 :  7:52:02 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Kristy!! :) I need all the prayer I can get for my little girl. Thank you again so much!!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

magnoliakathy
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Kathryn
Magnolia Texas
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2010 :  3:31:56 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations, goat kids are soooo cute. Hope your other girls deliver with no problems.

When you free your mind your heart can fly. Farmgirl # 714,
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Good new finally...two healthy baby goats! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page