kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  06:02:33 AM  Show Profile
Wow, snow in Texas. That's neat. I'd take the 50 degree temps though. That's the best thing about snow for me is driving around looking at all the creative snow people. I love that.

I don't know what this weekend will bring here. I just ran out of propane in the gas fireplace last night. I am kind of glad because lately the smell is horrible when it comes on. Half the burner doesn't come on for about 4 minutes then finally does. By then it's stinking up the house. Yesterday I woke up with a headache and could not get rid of it. Went to bed with it. It's almost gone now since the gas is off. Hubby comes home this weekend. Maybe I can talk him into taking out the gas logs and making it back into a wood burning fireplace again. We have plenty of old wood out back to burn.

Enjoy the snow while it lasts, Kelly.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  11:48:47 AM  Show Profile
Well, we got about 3" yesterday. It sounds like it's raining with all the melting on the roof going on.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2010 :  06:44:11 AM  Show Profile
It is coming down fast and heavy again. Most of the snow from Friday was melted and now we are covered back up. Within an hour, too. Here we go again, ya'll!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

82kygal
True Blue Farmgirl

548 Posts

Laura
Somerset Kentucky
USA
548 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2010 :  06:06:21 AM  Show Profile
Here we go again!!! Woke up to more snow. I am getting tired to the Cold. What a big baby I have become.

With God, all things are possible. (Mark 10:27)
What ever you are, be a good one. (Abe Lincoln)
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2010 :  06:15:40 AM  Show Profile
Oh, I am so sorry, Laura. Me too. I want spring right now this minute. I want green leafy trees and flowers all over and happy animals. I want veggies in the garden and fruits on the trees. Right now!

My hubby drives a truck. He called last night going through Kentucky. It was rainig=ng when he first called. Then after awhile he said it looks a little different. It had started snowing and fast and heavy. He was headed to a truck stop to take a break and eat. So I hope he got outta there! He's headed to Ill. today.

I hope it all melts there soon. It has mostly gone here. But now it's ICY and freezing. Although the water buckets weren't frozen this morning. Strange. The wind is blowing now, too. Hopefully it will dry up some of this slushy mess.

Have a good day and stay warm!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Weather Report: Previous Topic Whoa, Snow! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page