Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 How about a junk jewelry swap round robin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic How about a junk jewelry swap round robin Next Topic  

ladedacreations
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Sandy
Indian Valley Idaho
USA
253 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  2:38:46 PM  Show Profile
You will have to help me here as I am new to the Farm! I make jewelry from cast offs so I buy up bags of junk jewelry and pick through them for what I need. The I have leftovers that I am sure all you creative girls out there could find a use for. How about we start a swap. I will put my goodies in a small flat rate priority box and send it to the 1st on the list. They take what they can use and add to it and send it on to the next lady. Once it goes full circle we can decide to send it around again or not. Can any of you tell me a good number of members to use? I was thinking between 10 and 20. I guess if your are interested send me your emails so we can get a list together. I will email your for addresses.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ladedacreations Filled to the brim with my handmade paper, vintage treasures & clothing, photography, naturally grown seeds and unique jewelry and hair pieces created from cast off vintage pieces and old silverware. Be sure to check out my comical Woo Hoo Sister pins for all of you mid lifers!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/againstthegrain13 is my other shop dedicated to my extreme rustic switch plate covers. If you are a lover of natural wood, you are sure to enjoy these!

Everything I create is done so with solar power using mainly salvaged, recycled and up cycled items.

“For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also”. Mathew 6:21
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic How about a junk jewelry swap round robin Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page