cheneygal
True Blue Farmgirl

503 Posts

Suzie
Cheney Wa.
USA
503 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  8:13:41 PM  Show Profile
Haven't seen a post from any of you Cali. Girls the last few days....hope you are all safe and sound.....Teresa, this means you!!!

live, laugh, love

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2010 :  8:52:26 PM  Show Profile
Suzie:
Teresa is fine. Her computer is down. She will be back as soon as possible. I'll let her know you asked about her.
Have a great day.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  06:26:24 AM  Show Profile
Marly, I just sent her an e-mail! I'm glad I saw this. I haven't seen her for awhile and thought she might have had hernea complications. So glad to see she's ok. Thanks. Tell her I said hello, too.

What's going on in Calif? I don't watch news.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  10:19:21 AM  Show Profile
Hi Kris:
If I chat with Teresa on the phone I'll give her your "hello".
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  7:43:34 PM  Show Profile
I'm back, finally got my landline back working this eve, it was out due to weather, and my computer was having problems before that , and I'm dial-up, so everything is working now. The rain dumped about 6 ins on my place, no major problems, and we have more coming next week, finally we might get outa this drought we've been having for a few years now, and I won't have to worry so much about my wells.

"Treat the earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children"
Go to Top of Page

cheneygal
True Blue Farmgirl

503 Posts

Suzie
Cheney Wa.
USA
503 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  8:54:11 PM  Show Profile
Marly, thanks for letting us know Teresa was o.k., and Teresa, thanks for letting all of us know too!! Was kind of worried, last post we had they were evacuating around you, if I remember correctly, was hoping you and your family didn't have to, and just that things were o.k. in general!! I'll breathe a sigh of relief now.

live, laugh, love
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  9:03:29 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Suzie. I should have mentioned earlier that Teresa was okay. But, we now know she is just fine. It's so nice to have her back and chatting.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic California girls????? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page