Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Art/Art History Books up for grabs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Art/Art History Books up for grabs Next Topic  

createmyworld
True Blue Farmgirl

295 Posts

Beth
Akron PA
USA
295 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2010 :  08:06:40 AM  Show Profile
I have been going through my studio cleaning out things I will not use, and there are a few books that I have to offer:

Visual Encounters: Meeting God through Creative Journaling (new condition)

Art Ventures - A guide for Families to Impressionism & Post impressionism (Very good condition)

The Self Portrait in Art by Sharon Lerner (good condition, cover/edge wear and writing on last page - was a library discard book)

Drawing the Human Head by Burne Hogarth (Dust Jacket is fair, book condition is good, previous owner wrote name on front inside page)

Reader's Digest Treasury of Great Painters and Great Paintings (Very good condition, some edge/corner wear and previous owner wrote name on front inside page)

These would be great for homeschool art lessons in drawing and art appreciation... email me if you are interested in any!

www.createmyworld.etsy.com
http://createmyworlddesigns.blogspot.com/
http://www.soopsee.com/profile/createmyworld/

"He who works with his hands is a laborer, he who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman, he who works with his hands, head and heart is an artist." -St. Francis of Asisi

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2010 :  1:31:09 PM  Show Profile
ME!!! I'll write later! at work!

Farmgirl Sister #17
Blog
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Art/Art History Books up for grabs Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page