Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Year Round Secret Santa, please read!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa, please read!!! Next Topic  

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2010 :  08:49:10 AM  Show Profile
Hello girls!
I hope you are all having fun shopping, creating, making, sending and receiving!!!!
Just a reminder that TODAY JAN. 20th!!!!
is the mail by day for your first package!!!
If you have not mailed yet, and you know you will not be able to mail today or tomorrow, please send me an email!! I am not going to yell or embarrass you, I will try to help in any way possible!
Thank you!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/

Edited by - LakeOntarioFarmgirl on Jan 20 2010 10:31:43 AM

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2010 :  8:47:55 PM  Show Profile
Check sent out.

Thanks for the reminder.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Becky Lynn
Farmgirl in Training

17 Posts

Becky
El Dorado Arkansas
USA
17 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2010 :  07:14:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Becky Lynn a Yahoo! Message
I mailed mine yesterday! I always wait till the 11th hour, but I always come thru! I haven't recieved yet, but I am so excited! It's like waiting for Christmas! I love presents! I hope my Secret Santa loves her's! I am already thinking ahead to next month! I have always wished Christmas was year round. And now it is! Thank's to you, and your greeat idea!

Of all the things I lost in the tornado, it's my mind I miss the most! If anyone finds even a piece of it, please return. Piece of mind is better than none at all!
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2010 :  12:05:58 PM  Show Profile
Don't forget girls to use the Mary Janes Farm address in place of your return address!!!! We don't want your secret santas to know who you are too soon!!! :)
Mary Janes Farm
PO Box 8691
Moscow, ID 83843

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  05:46:15 AM  Show Profile
I mailed mine out on the 19th or 20th can't remember exactly but I made sure to get it out on time. This is so much fun!!
Go to Top of Page

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2010 :  11:27:57 AM  Show Profile
Just wanted to thank my Secret Santa fior the awesome Mom's Survival kit. I packed it all in a cute bag and carry it in my purse everywhere. We have already had to use the bandaids and the boys love the colors. That was a great gift and a very unique idea. Thank you so much!!

http://bikerbunniesrabbitry.webs.com
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa, please read!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page