Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 First my daughter- now my dog?!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic First my daughter- now my dog?! Next Topic  

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2010 :  8:31:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
First Nora had an infatuation with my computer. She loved to play with it- type- take keys off the keyboard...

And now I come back into my bedroom where my laptop was on the bed (tying while cuddling under my MJF Grange comforter!) and my dog had stolen my place on the bed and had her head on the keyboard!! LOL

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com

Mother Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Cindy
Peck ID
USA
604 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2010 :  9:36:28 PM  Show Profile
Usually when I come into the office to get on the computer, I have at least one cat and the dog follow me. The dog has to lay right by my chair and the cat has to come on the desk and lay down between me and the keyboard. So, I can totally relate to the dog stealing your spot and laying on the computer. I constantly have to boot one cat out of my chair if I want to sit down in the living room. I really think, she thinks it's her chair. Pets are funny.
Cindy

FARMGIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING!!!
I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalms 34:1
Go to Top of Page

Sarahpauline
True Blue Farmgirl

672 Posts

sarah
Ringgold GA
USA
672 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2010 :  8:45:17 PM  Show Profile
Alee, cant get much work done that way can you? I have a cat that seems to want to jump up and down on the off switch on my pc. Frustrating when you are in the middle of something.

Oh Mr Darcy!

www.SarahPauline.com
www.AbraxasBaroque.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2010 :  9:00:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
That is funny, Sarah! I thought it was hilarious because normally Sky will curl up on Doug's side of the bed but she curled up where I had been and normally she avoids the computer- which was open at the time so it was almost like she was trying to read the MJF forum while I was out of the room! LOL
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic First my daughter- now my dog?! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page