Kyria
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kyria
Carthage TX
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2010 :  10:07:37 PM  Show Profile
It'd be nice to have a list of links in a sticky post at the top of some of these subjects. Anytime a site is suggested on the topic, it could be added to the list. I'm finding some great links but they're buried in the posts and some subjects have over 200 pages! For example, a sticky titled "Knitting sites" or "Tatting sites" or simply consolidated into "Sewing & Handwork sites".

Another list that could be stickied might be links to any tutorials that might be posted.

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2010 :  06:53:43 AM  Show Profile
That's a great idea!

Siobhan, wife to my best friend, Trent, and mommy to Camden (11/28/05) and Bennett (7/11/07). and Truman (7/28/09)
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2010 :  09:26:26 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Hi Kyria,
The farm has found that the best way to handle this is to have someone offer to start a thread (post) where girls can just add their favorite links, then they can subscribe to that thread. SO any time that they want to look on of the links up they then just click on their subscribe list and they can find the thread. I have found it easier to have a thread that is titled something like "a few of my favorite things" so something like that, that farmgirls can add their info into to. The catch is having everyone remember to add it to their subscribed list.

Hope this helps!!!

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJanesFarm made us SISTERS :)

Rene'Groom~
Sisterhood Coordinator

Farmgirl Sister #185
www.MaryJanesFarm.com/RFBlog/
www.Twitter.com/ReneGroom
www.Prosserfarmgirls.ning.com

Edited by - ruralfarmgirl on Jan 18 2010 09:30:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

Kyria
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kyria
Carthage TX
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2010 :  10:14:11 AM  Show Profile
If I were to comb through a topic and assemble the links in one post, would that be okay? And could somebody sticky it?
Go to Top of Page
  Suggestions: Previous Topic helpful lists Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page