Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Please pray for me and my family!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Please pray for me and my family! Next Topic  

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  11:54:40 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Ladies, Well I am sick again... I was just getting over a cold and then I get hit with another. I'm really hoping it's not strep throat. A couple of my friends are getting over having strep throat and mono at the same time and I'm really hoping I don't have that. Anyway, If you could just pray that the rest of my family will stay health and that I will recover from this soon that would be great. Thank you all so much!!!
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  11:57:22 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Praying for you Channah and your family. I hope you get feeling better soon.

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  1:31:04 PM  Show Profile
Hi Channah:
So sad to hear you aren't feeling good. I will keep you in my prayers. Keep us posted.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  2:58:06 PM  Show Profile
Channah--good vibes going you way. Gargle with salt water. Listen to granny here. LOL It works. MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  4:17:24 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Really Salt water? I'll have to try that. Thank you all so much! I hope I feel better tomorrow but right now it feels really really bad. Thanks again!
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  6:09:17 PM  Show Profile
you got it Channah!
(((HUGS)))

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My etsy: Yesterday's Scraps, Tomorrow's Treasures http://www.etsy.com/shop/2TomorrowsTreasures
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13646 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13646 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  6:23:46 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
And from me, too, Channah!!!

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  7:13:48 PM  Show Profile
Channah:
Are you feeling better yet? I sure hope so. Yes, I do the salt water garggling. That has always helped me. It always makes my throat feel better. Take care. You are in my prayers for a speedy recovery.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  8:37:47 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
no not yet. I've been sleeping alot though. It's so weird but I just can't sleep at night no matter how tired I am. I have a sore throat, a little bit of a fever, achy, sore, throwing up, and tired. My sister had one kinda like this and it lasted a week. Please pray that I won't have it that long. And to make things worse I have british lit class this week and I still have some homework to do. And I can't be sick then because I can't miss a class. Oh well. When I'm sick all I want to do is sleep and sleep. I have no energy to do anything else. sorry if I am just rambuling... You ladies are the best! Thank you all so much for your prayers!!!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2010 :  07:37:37 AM  Show Profile
Still praying for you Channah!

Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2010 :  07:56:39 AM  Show Profile
Hi Channah - hope you feel better real soon - here's a big HUG from PA!!!!!!!!!

Luanne

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2010 :  12:00:40 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Well today I am a little bit better. But still pretty sick. No one else in my family is sick so thats great!! Thank you all again for your prayers!!!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2010 :  2:52:37 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Luanne for your hug!! it was much needed!!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

peapicker
True Blue Farmgirl

716 Posts

texas
USA
716 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2010 :  4:02:18 PM  Show Profile
I am a little late to post Channah, but prayers are going your way. It sounds like you have what our entire family has had.... well almost the whole family. Yes, gargle with salt water and drink cammomile tea. Hugs and Blessings.

Sharlet

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
Robert Brault
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2010 :  6:50:54 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Channah...I'm so sorry to hear you've been feeling so terrible! Sending prayers and farmgirl hugs your way, dear!!

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

www.jodielyzabeth.blogspot.com
www.patternprincess.blogspot.com
www.jodieliza.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Roxy7
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Robin
Denver CO
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2010 :  8:10:20 PM  Show Profile
Prayers sent.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  06:05:16 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you all!! I am feeling much better today! I got a wonderful nights sleep last night! My throat still hurts a littl bit but not as bad. Thank you all so much for your prayers!!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  06:37:22 AM  Show Profile
Prayers out to you Channah. If you are tired, your body is telling you to rest. So, drink lots of tea and sleep, your health is so important.

Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is! "Mark Twain"
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  5:11:55 PM  Show Profile
Channah - Just rest and pull up with a MJF magazine!

Sue
Go to Top of Page

arabianhorselover
True Blue Farmgirl

422 Posts

Jennifer
Bedias TX
USA
422 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  7:45:13 PM  Show Profile
Sending prayers your way! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Breeder of Straight Egyptian Arabians and SportHorses
www.whisperwindsarabians.com
Farmgirl Sister #561
Never squat with your spurs on!!!

www.throughjenslens.etsy.com
http://twitter.com/arabhorselover
www.hillbilliehoneys.blogspot.com
www.kountrybumpkinfarmgirl.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  9:50:35 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
Channah, order some Silver Shield from Nature's Sunshine. I SWEAR by it. You do not want anything going into mono and then it lingering and going into Chronic Fatigue... this is what happened to me when I was 21-22...I wish I would've known about Silver Shield then! You can get it from me or Windsong or on your own if you are interested! But I wish everyone had Silver Shield on hand.

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

http://maggielousdaughter.blogspot.com
(in construction!)

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  11:09:32 PM  Show Profile
Brooke:
What is Silver Shield? A tablet, a cream? Does it help chronic fatigue. My sister has that.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2010 :  09:03:37 AM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
http://www.naturessunshine.com/us/products/product/stocknumber4274-silver-shield-waqua-sol-18-ppm-4-fl-oz.aspx

It's a pure colloidal silver. It helps with the immune system - it can even kill bubonic plague. You can take it no longer than 2 weeks and it will boost the immune system and is like a flu shot (without the side effects). You can put it in your hand soap and will protect your hands up to 4 hours. If you have a stomach flu, it will help that. I am living proof of that one. They thought they'd have to take me to the ER but I took a tablespoon of that and my symptoms stopped. I felt like I was dying! The first sign I get any sort of CFS or Sick feeling coming on, I take that. I have my mom convinced now as well. You can't just keep taking it though. Moderation of course! If you have sores of any kind, you can easily wipe it on them and they will heal. I really do believe in it. It can be kind of expensive but it's worth it. Especially in this day and age!

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

http://maggielousdaughter.blogspot.com
(in construction!)

Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Please pray for me and my family! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page