Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 What kind of car do you have?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic What kind of car do you have? Next Topic
Page: of 2

celebrate2727
True Blue Farmgirl

989 Posts

Beth
MJF Farmgirl
989 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2006 :  5:30:40 PM  Show Profile  Send celebrate2727 a Yahoo! Message
I have a 1988 cutless pile , a 1996 neon and a 1999 venture van that is also a pile. I always pick bad cars. my husband bought the neon and it has been the best car we ever bought.

blessings
beth

Dreaming of Friday Night Lights
Go to Top of Page

theoanne
True Blue Farmgirl

282 Posts

teddie
CARROLLTON GA
282 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2006 :  6:20:00 PM  Show Profile
I have a 2004 subaru forester. Bought it brand new. Last time I had a NEW car was 1976. Anyway I love it. Don't get much snow in Ga, but was home in OH visiting last year in a blizzard and below zero temps and it was great! The all wheel drive is awesome in snow and ice. I think the seats could be softer,but other than that I love it. I'll definetly get another subaru.
Good luck with your choice! Teddie
Go to Top of Page

CityCat
True Blue Farmgirl

198 Posts

Catherine
Toronto Ontario
Canada
198 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2006 :  01:52:51 AM  Show Profile
I have a '95 Pontiac Grand Am. Can't say that I will purchase another one in the future, but this is my first car so it has a certain charm. And for being 11 years young, she's running well (and I'm keeping my fingers crossed!) When I get another car, it will have 4 doors, the back seats will fold down for added storage space, and it won't be such a gas guzzler! However, I do love the comfy seats, and have done 5+ hour drives no problem in this car.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic What kind of car do you have? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page