Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Question about Shipping
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Question about Shipping Next Topic  

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2009 :  09:22:33 AM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
I am afraid to officially order a couple of things before finding out about this. If I buy a pattern and a chill-over, is the shipping actually going to be 7.71 ?? I would probably buy it anyway, but I wanted to be sure. Is there anyone who can give me an idea before I do this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

http://maggielousdaughter.blogspot.com
(in construction!)

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2009 :  10:17:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
The shipping estimator is not accurate for low weight items like patterns. I would wait until the offices are open on Monday and call Brian at 208-882-6819 and double check but I know they adjust the shipping to the actual price before charging your card.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2009 :  10:25:12 AM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
Thanks, Alee!! I knew the offices were closed but I am just sort of perusing the store area and thinking what I'd want to get! :D

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

(in construction!)

Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  11:01:57 AM  Show Profile
Hi There!

Our accounting system generates all of the shipping estimates through UPS. Sometimes that leads to artificially inflated shipping estimates. We would ship your pattern and ChillOver via good ol' fashioned snail mail. It will probably be around $2.00 and will arrive in an beautiful manila envelope. :) We have to manually adjust the shipping charge here at the farm and the change will be reflected in the receipt that we include in shipments. If you would like to make an order over the phone you are always welcome to give me a phone call. My number is 888-750-6004 and I am typically in the office between 9 and 5 Pacific time.

If you have any questions please give me a call or send an email. Brianogle@maryjanesfarm.org

Thanks,

~Brian

"A different world cannot be built by indifferent people."
Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  11:45:44 AM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
Thanks, Brian. I bet you have answered this question before, haven't you? lol. I bet you get tired of it! lol

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

(in construction!)

Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Question about Shipping Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page