Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Beautiful necklaces still avalible
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Beautiful necklaces still avalible Next Topic  

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2009 :  3:33:33 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi, I have some really beautiful necklaces for barter. There hard to explane but I can e-mail pictures of them. Sorry my computer will not let me post picture of them. I have 3 and there all diffrent.
Hugs,
Channah

p.s. Ok, I will give it my best shot to explane these necklaces. One is silver with a locket that says Friends, the other one is blue with black and silver beads, and the last one is really hard to explane. Sorry...

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.

Edited by - maggie14 on Dec 28 2009 7:26:47 PM

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2009 :  12:30:27 PM  Show Profile
Hi Channah,
What are you looking for in trade for your necklaces? That might help us know if we have what you are looking for. I love necklaces and am really interested in seeing the one that is hard to explain..lol
Shoot me and email and maybe we can work something out. :D
hugs,
Jess

People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in,
their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2009 :  9:27:09 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Jessie, I will e-mail you tomorrow. Hugs.
channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  4:53:18 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
bumping...

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Beautiful necklaces still avalible Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page