Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 To all you ladies that I owe things to..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic To all you ladies that I owe things to.. Next Topic  

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  1:25:59 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Ladies, To all of you who I owe recipies, scarf's, lotion, letters,ect too.. I have not forgotten you. I have been sick this past week and have not felt like doing anything. Anyway I will mail them all soon! Again I am sorry!
Hugs,
Channah

p.s. I will send you all the book list for the book club after christmas! So sorry again for not mailing it yet!!

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.

Edited by - maggie14 on Dec 23 2009 1:27:42 PM

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  3:57:25 PM  Show Profile
Hi Channah:
You don't owe me a thing, but I read your post and sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Take care of yourself. Merry Christmas to you and yours. God Bless you.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  4:14:10 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Marly, Thank you so much!! I have a sore throat, a fever, and a headace, but other than that I am fine. :) Have a Wonderful Christmas!!!
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  5:38:39 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Channah. I can't wait for Christmas Eve. That's when me and my Sweetie (husband) open our Christmas gifts. I suggested that maybe we should open them tonight. Just a day earlier. Well... no was the answer, and he said I ask him that every year. I don't remember asking him every year. LOL. I hope you feel better really soon. I will say a prayer for you to get better before Christmas Day! God Bless.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  6:53:34 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Channah! I sure hope you get feeling better and I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

Melanie

PS everyone loves my scarf! thank you!!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  7:23:36 PM  Show Profile
Channah, I hope you feel better soon and back to your sweet self. Merry Christmas!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2009 :  12:56:46 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Melanie and Kristin!! I am still not doing really good, I haven't slept hardly at all. Oh well. You all have your self a Merry Christmas!!!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic To all you ladies that I owe things to.. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page