Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Urgent prayers need!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Urgent prayers need! Next Topic
Page: of 2

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  07:50:17 AM  Show Profile
Karen - my heart goes out to you and yours; that always has to be bad but especially during the Holidays! Please keep in touch with us and let us know your needs and if you need some comforting!

Sue Feely
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13645 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13645 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  10:26:20 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Even in her terrible situation, true to her sweet, gracious spirit, Karen asked after my sister (I have posted about her, I am her caregiver) and her hubby and how they are doing.
Now is that selfless or what?!?!?!?! WOW!!!

And, Karen's sense of humor is intact!!! We have cried together on the phone, but we have laughed!! I'm thankful for that!!!!

THANK YOU ALL FARMGIRLS FOR YOUR RESPONSE . . it has been TRUE to who you all are!!!! Words cannot express it!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  2:20:35 PM  Show Profile
The thing that tugged at my heart was a thread I read the other day from Karen to another farmgal, and she said she was praying for that family because they had just had a house fire on the 17th, I think it was. Then to turn around, 4 days later, and it happened to her. WOW! Blew me away!

Farmgirl Sister# 905
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
Go to Top of Page

Roxy7
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Robin
Denver CO
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  8:42:50 PM  Show Profile
Prayers are being sent right now.
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13645 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13645 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2009 :  06:20:19 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Hey Farmgirls . .
I'll be traveling to Arizona . . . on the road ALL day . . today.
I'll check back for emails, etc. this evening when I get to my daughter's house.
If you need addresses, info, etc. Diana "gramadinah" has that info as well.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE DAY!!!
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

MegH
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Meagan
Concord Georgia
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2009 :  11:23:12 AM  Show Profile
hello. i am Karens daughter. we have a fund open at united bank for donations you can donate at any untied bank just tell them that u want it to go to the finchers and they will do it. we have recieved some clothes but still need some more. if u have any questions or concerns or would like to speak with Karen feel free to call me at 678-588-3251.(Meagan by the way lol). Have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!

Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come, 'Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far And grace with lead me home.
Go to Top of Page

MegH
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Meagan
Concord Georgia
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2009 :  11:27:11 AM  Show Profile
and also i want to say thank you so much for your prayers and wonderful support we love you all and are praying for you as well. and CJ thank you. hugs and love

Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come, 'Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far And grace with lead me home.
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2010 :  10:40:15 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much for prayers, thoughts, cards, calls, and what wonderful farmgirl family I have! I love you all and I appreciate each an everyone of you. I came to a friends house and was able to get on to get this message to you. Please continue to keep us in prayers as we wait to hear from insurance to find out what what they will do. Thank you again! I love you all and wish you all a happy new year!
Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Urgent prayers need! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page