CathyM
True Blue Farmgirl

344 Posts

Cathy
Tulsa OK
USA
344 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2009 :  10:26:25 AM  Show Profile
I know I owe some of you some things from barters and swaps. I did not forget any of you, I promise. I have been having some problems. Between my shoulder ( I separated it again), my car(engine and shifting problems) and my computer (it freezes and the monitor turns pink, red, purple and green) and I am still out of work, it has not been easy these past 2 months. The shoulder is on the mend, the car has been tweaked to at least run, we are just putting up with the computer till we can afford a new one, and I am going back to school. I will be mailing everything out as soon as I can, that means hopefully this week. I apologize again for the delay with everything.

I hope all of you enjoy your holiday. Have a safe and happy one.

As a side note, I enjoy knowing all of you. And the fact that I can talk to you all makes me very happy. To have someone, or in this case many someones lol, to talk to and share things with is a blessing that makes my heart full. I surely hope this has not dampened any Farmgirl friendships I have made. Please know that my heart breaks to think I have not held up my end and not put a little joy in your lives. I am truly sorry.

Farmgirl Sister #710

"Not all who wander are lost"
JRR Tolkien

www.MurrayDesigns.etsy.com

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2009 :  8:56:55 PM  Show Profile
Cathy, You don't owe me anything, but I just wanted to say that I will be praying that things get better for you! I know it can be hard when everything seems to go wrong at one! That usually seems to be the way it goes!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.blogspot.com
www.duckystreasurechest.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

sewsweet
True Blue Farmgirl

172 Posts

Carol

Canada
172 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  09:09:41 AM  Show Profile
Hi Cathy,
I had just sent you an email and then found this note that you left. Hope things are going better now for you! Please drop me a note when you get a moment.

Take Care & Have a Happy 2010,
Carol
"SewSweet"
Go to Top of Page

hhalleck
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Hannah
Ohio
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  12:19:22 PM  Show Profile
A BIG farmgirl HUG to you! I know I don't know you, but I'll be keeping you in my prayers!

Hannah May
Farmgirl #882
www.thehallecks.blogspot.com
www.prettystinkingreen.com
Go to Top of Page

nin1952
True Blue Farmgirl

269 Posts

Donna
Cedartown GA
USA
269 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  12:58:39 PM  Show Profile
Hi Cathy

We are all in the hands of God and He supplies our every need. You will be in my prayers.

Blessings,
Donna

LIVE simply, LOVE generously, CARE deeply, SPEAK kindly...Leave the rest to God.
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2010 :  04:12:43 AM  Show Profile
Cathy,
It sounds like you are the one needing some cheering up. May your troubles be less, your blessings be more and may nothing but happiness come through your door! Sometimes when one door closes another one opens...We are here for you.

Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is! "Mark Twain"
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic I am so sorry Ladies Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page