Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 OMGoodness, I LOVE Miss Wilma's pillow
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic OMGoodness, I LOVE Miss Wilma's pillow Next Topic  

MasterGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

Chandra
Louisiana
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2009 :  3:50:14 PM  Show Profile  Send MasterGardener a Yahoo! Message
Miss Wilma, How'd you do that??? I don't even remember giving you my address...you're a miracle worker, that's for sure! This pillow is a my new security pillow...I carried a pillow as a kid...I've got my replacement!!! I am so "homesick" for ya! It's amazing, I love the fabric and the colors! It'll go on the bed eventually, but for now it's got a place of prominence on the couch, snuggled up in the corner where I knit...just love it and I can't thank you enough, and thank you for the book too. I've made 3 draft "dodgers" so far...love the machine. Need to find a better filler than pea gravel, it's just too heavy. I have found buckwheat hulls online, so that's my next filler. When I get a finished product I like well enough, I'll send one to you.
Thanks again for this awesome pillow. I love the work of your hands!

Say to them, may the Lord bless you and protect you, May the Lord smile upon you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you His favor and give you His peace. (Numbers 6:23-26)

.• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..• -:¦:- -:¦:- Chandra
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´Farmgirl Sister #64

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  7:52:16 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I would love to see pictures of them!! I make small pillows.
hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic OMGoodness, I LOVE Miss Wilma's pillow Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page