Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Few Xmas things to Barter Next Topic  

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  4:05:51 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
I have 2 Xmas totebags,1 Xmas apron size large,and 1 hot pink pin cushion that I made. Smoke free and pet free in my sewing room..
Would like to barter for goat milk soaps,jams or jelly etc.

Size large Xmas Apron

Hot pink cushion-made from a tuna can.pins and etc are not included-TAKEN

Santa Claus totebag-lined inside-- backed with blue corduroy and inside pocket-TAKEN

Poinsetta flower totebag-lined inside-backed with cotton twill and inside pocket--TAKEN

Farmgirl #801

Edited by - Moodene on Dec 13 2009 6:08:01 PM

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  06:40:51 AM  Show Profile
Nadine, would you like to barter for some brand new soap I just learned how to make? I have lavender, peppermint, rosemary, calendula and rosewood. They still have a few more weeks to cure but they smell so good. It is my first ever try at making soap. It's French milled, too. And pretty good size bars. I'd love the last bag with the poinsettia on the front.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  07:29:29 AM  Show Profile
And Coryn, my other granddaughter, likes the cute little pink pinkeep. I'd like to barter for that. also, please.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  09:59:08 AM  Show Profile
Nadine, I would love to barter with you for the Santa tote bag. I have lots of jams and jellies I made this year.

Julie

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  6:07:09 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
Julie-Santa bag-taken
Kris-pointsetta bag and pink pinkeep-taken
Thank ya'll..I sent you both an email.

Farmgirl #801
Go to Top of Page

suzifire
True Blue Farmgirl

95 Posts

Suzi
Denton N.C.
USA
95 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  5:33:29 PM  Show Profile
I can't believe no one has spoken for the apron yet.....I would love to have it but don't have any homemade goats milk soap & my oneattemp to jam/jelly was a disaster...what else are you interested in????

"I want a world that is sane & just & clean & I am willing to do my part to make it so"
Go to Top of Page

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  7:26:22 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
Suzi, I collect old kitchen stuff, anything w chicken designs for kitchen,other handmade stuff..etc..lol..

Here is a Snowman totebag.backed w denium type fabric-lined-inner pocket-straps are bit longer(shoulder style)

Farmgirl #801
Go to Top of Page

suzifire
True Blue Farmgirl

95 Posts

Suzi
Denton N.C.
USA
95 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  01:42:49 AM  Show Profile
OH, I remember, now (I knew we had bartered before, hope you like what I sent before)...Let me go search out some more chicken things for you....anything in particular you are looking for?

"I want a world that is sane & just & clean & I am willing to do my part to make it so"
Go to Top of Page

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  03:56:17 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
Yes we did and loved everything you got me!..lol.. It doesn't matter what the things are w chickens on it..lol..I will hold the apron for you.

Farmgirl #801
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Few Xmas things to Barter Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page