Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Up and coming treatments...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Up and coming treatments...   

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2004 :  5:29:44 PM  Show Profile
I may open the flood gates here with differing opinions, but I thought this article on the legalization of "medical" marijuana in most western states, most recently in Montana, was quite interesting. It comes from the perspective that those of us in the West are rather independent sorts and don't want to be told how to live, and just want to co-exist with our neighbors in a live-and-let-live co-hesiveness. That's what I love about the West... well, one of among many things... as I am quiet the independent spirit myself!! Here's the link: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/MEDICAL_MARIJUANA?SITE=ILBLO&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

So, inquiring mind that I have, how does one "legally grow" medical marijuana for sale for prescriptions? I know around here there have been all sorts of busts (millions of $$ worth, each) on large acreages discovered near wilderness areas and other remote areas... They say they destroy these crops, but it makes me wonder if they send them on..depending on what stage of growth the crop is in??

****Gardener, Stitcher, Spiritual Explorer and Appreciator of all Things Natural****

"Begin to weave and God will give the thread." - German Proverb

Edited by - Clare on Nov 06 2004 5:37:14 PM

Eileen
True Blue Farmgirl

1199 Posts

Eileen

USA
1199 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2004 :  3:34:28 PM  Show Profile
Funny thing about what happens to some of it. My husband, after retiring decided to try his hand at becoming an electrition. He had the knowledge but never did the apprenticeship. He was hired as an electrician by a co. that was doing repair to one of the prison electronic surveillence equipment and locking mechanisms updates. He was working in an area that smelled really badly. We had a business in indoor air purification and so he approached one of the officers in charge and got an appointment to show them one of our machines. They tried it out in the evidence room to great surprise it worked so they purchased several to take the smell of the marijuana out of the evidence room. The smell was leaking out into some of the common areas and was a problem. We found out that a lot of this ends up in the evidence lockers after being confiscated no matter what state it is recovered in.
Eileen

songbird; singing joy to the earth
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Up and coming treatments...   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page