Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Seeking worsted weight wool leftovers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Seeking worsted weight wool leftovers Next Topic  

MaryLD
True Blue Farmgirl

861 Posts

Mary
New Braunfels TX
USA
861 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  06:27:02 AM  Show Profile
Hello!
I got the idea to knit a vest, and the pattern that grabbed my eye is striped, with odd lots of leftovers, all willy- nilly. Right now, I have black and turquoise in worsted weight that is not predestined for another project. I might even almost eek out the vest from what I have. If anyone has leftovers of worsted weight wool, or wool blend that is 100 % free of synthetics and cotton, please let me know if you wish to barter.
I have a bunch of sport or DK wt alpaca /wool blend- maybe 5 colors each in 50 grams. The colors are earthy shades including a blue and a red along w/ greens and browns. I am not likely to make that project as the pattern is lost and anyway, I also have some fabric and sewing patterns so let me know! Or maybe I have something else you need.
~ Mary LD
Texas

Haflingers- You can't have just one!
( I'm just one short of a drill team!)

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  11:43:12 AM  Show Profile
I have quite a bit of leftover wool. Most is 100% wool. Are you looking for any color in particular or would anything do? Email me and let me know. farmallgrl@yahoo.com. I would be interested in the alpaca yarn. Let's seen what we can work out:)

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

Has life got you down?...Look Up!
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Seeking worsted weight wool leftovers Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page