Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Parenting & Farm Kids
 Nora does the funniest things!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic Nora does the funniest things! Next Topic  

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2009 :  09:14:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Yesterday I came down stairs and I knew Nora was hiding from me. It's a game we play sometimes. So I start calling "Nora" in my "I'm playing and I'm going to find you voice" and no answer. So I look in the living room- nope. Her room- nope. Our room was closed because Doug was still sleeping- so nope. Bathroom- nope. Then I hear something.

So a little backtrack. When we first moved into this house, Nora loved climbing into the linen closet and hiding. It's more of a hallway armoir/closet thing. Hard to explain I guess. Build in cupboard maybe is the best way? Anyway. So I hear a rustling about.

I knock on the side of the cupboard that hold our shelf food and I know she isn't in that one. And I hear a giggle. So I knock again and I hear and another giggle.

Sure enough she was hiding in the linen closet laying on table clothes and such. So I gave her a soft blankie and she told me to go away (while laughing)!

She stayed in there for a good 45 minutes! I wonder if she fell asleep!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2009 :  1:51:44 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
That is so cute Alee!! Little kids are so much fun to play with!
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page
  Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic Nora does the funniest things! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page