Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 So much to be thankful for!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic So much to be thankful for! Next Topic  

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2009 :  08:11:38 AM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!! :) Stuff your faces silly and enjoy your company and all the fun times! :) xoxo

**~~Farmgirl Sister #60~~**
"... to thine ownself be true."

http://liggybitsandpieces.blogspot.com/
http://ligonierliving.blogspot.com/

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2009 :  09:09:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I am thankful for my family. I am thankful that it is intact, happy and healthy.
I am thankful for good friend that enrich my life in countless ways each and every day.
I am thankful for our wonderful friend MaryJane Butters who has provided this forum allowing us to be friends, sisters, and confidants.
I am thankful for friends that become so close they become family.
I am thankful for a husband that supports my dreams even though they terrify him.
I am thankful for my horse who has given me so much joy in these few short months that I feel I am in debt to her.
I am thankful for the many hidden and unrealized mercies each day in my life.
I am thankful for this life of trials and tribulations.

Today of all days I realize how wonderful it is to be alive and am grateful.

I hope all of you have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2009 :  5:53:33 PM  Show Profile
I am thankful for a joyous Thanksgiving Day with people I love.
I am thankful my DSis and her DH could drive 2 1/2 hours to come to join our family.
I am thankful my DSis and I are closer now than we were a kids, and that her DH is a wonderful man I would choose for a brother it she hadn't married him.
I am thankful we could eat off Grandma French's dishes on Grandma Anderson's table, using a tablecloth that was used at our wedding reception 37 years ago.
I am thankful that my mom taught me to cook and to put on a good spread for holidays, which also reminds me of my dear dad, how much he loved her and how proud he was of mom. They are gone now but this holiday especially reminds me of them.
I am thankful our DS and his GF were here to share the time, love and laughter with us.
I am thankful that our DD has found a wonderful man, and the connection includes a ready-made family who adore her too. We already knew his two kids and tonight got to meet the 2 older stepsons he bonded with when married to their mom. They are delightful.

"You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd.....
But you can be happy if you've a mind to. All you've gotta do in knuckle down, buckle down and do it, do it, do it!"
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic So much to be thankful for! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page