Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 Magical Moments is ready for you! Eye Candy!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic Magical Moments is ready for you! Eye Candy! Next Topic  

MyGreenGravity
True Blue Farmgirl

69 Posts

Michelle
OH
USA
69 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2009 :  08:46:44 AM  Show Profile
A new week means new EYE CANDY...and this time it's all about Thanksgiving Table Settings Pop over at www.mygreengravity.blogspot.com

And don't forget tomorrow is Techniques, Tutorials & Tuesday Treasure I'll be bringing you lots of things to create for your holiday...

Next week we'll launch into Christmas mode...so many, many beautiful things to make & see are coming your way...

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2009 :  09:06:27 AM  Show Profile
I think you are way over doing it by posting your blog on every thread, this will turn away more people than bring them to you!

"Treat the earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children"
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2009 :  09:18:55 AM  Show Profile
I agree, this is a little much ok? I'm not going to your blog, because you are flooding the forum with so many posts that I'm a bit turned off by it all. Sorry if this is hurting your feelings Michelle, I just am telling the truth.

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~Leonardo DaVinci
Go to Top of Page

vtstevens
True Blue Farmgirl

88 Posts

Virginia
Woodinville WA
USA
88 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2009 :  3:37:35 PM  Show Profile
I went to your blog and I think it is beautiful! I wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't seen you post it here. I don't mind seeing things posted, we should all help each other, and promote each other; eventhough I am new, I see everybody post their blogsites, etsy sites, and websites on everything they post, so why is this one different?
Virginia

getting ready.....
Go to Top of Page

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2009 :  5:34:47 PM  Show Profile
Virginia, she had posted about her blog on almost all of the threads, and all were removed except this one by MJF

"Treat the earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children"
Go to Top of Page
  A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic Magical Moments is ready for you! Eye Candy! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page